"The Origin of Specious Nonsense" - Page 536 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

28-02-2012, 09:24   #8026
Doc_Savage

well my appendix nearly killed me about 8 years ago! can't wait to hear how jc'll attribute that to the glory of god!
Advertisement
28-02-2012, 10:14   #8027
dlofnep
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by J C View Post
If Evolutionists didn't invent it ... they have certainly used it.
There you go lying again. The dishonesty train continues.

Evolutionists have never used is as an argument in support of Evolution. I challenge you to provide me evidence of an evolutionary biologist putting forward a Crocoduck as an example of evolution in action.
28-02-2012, 11:03   #8028
robindch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage View Post
well my appendix nearly killed me about 8 years ago! can't wait to hear how jc'll attribute that to the glory of god!
Let me help:

Your appendix burst because Satan, Lord of the Dark Arts, Bearer of The Staff of Evil, Source of Everything Icky and Horrible, corrupted the DNA that flowed from Adam and Eve. This corruption caused a the problems with your appendix.

GodSatan did it.
Thanks from:
28-02-2012, 11:05   #8029
dead one
Banned

Quote:
... produced after millions of years of selected mistakes ... don't you know!!!!
Jc, Evolutionists can't explain sh!t.

Last edited by dead one; 28-02-2012 at 11:13.
28-02-2012, 11:22   #8030
dlofnep
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead one View Post
Jc, Evolutionists can't explain sh!t.
Except the 500+ pages in this thread where we've explained a wide variety of things, backed up by scientific evidence. I'll take my scientific books, over a book that promotes child rape (Quran) any day of the week.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-02-2012, 11:25   #8031
Sarky
Closed Account

I suspect it's a defence mechanism that shoots out of the mouth when an incorrect person's claims are proven time and again to be rubbish.

Personally, I think it's a bit of an evolutionary dead end.
28-02-2012, 11:29   #8032
dead one
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlofnep View Post
Except the 500+ pages in this thread where we've explained a wide variety of things, backed up by scientific evidence. I'll take my scientific books, over a book that promotes child rape (Quran) any day of the week.
i like it, the evolution of anger in your genes, that's why you can't explain sh!t

28-02-2012, 11:44   #8033
Sarky
Closed Account

Oh J C, I noticed you edited a post again about half an hour after it was made, after a dozen or so posts had moved the whole thread on. It's a pretty big edit, and didn't include the massive wall of text before.

You wouldn't be attempting to retcon in an attempt to claim nobody addresses your claims now, would you? Holy spirit inspiring you to lie, perhaps? Have you checked recently to make sure it's not Satan whispering in your ear? With the kind of arrogance and ignorance you display on a daily basis, I'd say it would be pretty easy for him to replace what you thought was the voice of truth.

Not that we haven't answered all your claims so far. It's really easy when all you post is horsesh*t.
28-02-2012, 14:34   #8034
dlofnep
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead one View Post
i like it, the evolution of anger in your genes, that's why you can't explain sh!t

Do I have to repeat myself? We've spent 500 pages explaining a vast array of topics. You've obviously ignored it, because your Quran does not permit you to studying reality.
Advertisement
28-02-2012, 16:39   #8035
Sarky
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by robindch View Post
JC's posts, on the other hand, haven't changed in the slightest. What I believe is his/her first one was seven years and four days ago, here, and other than the evolution of the trivially discreditable IFSC nonsense, I don't see any evidence of JC having learned a thing.
Blimey, ok I was wrong, J C's posts have always been batsh*t crazy.

It's actually kind of impressive though, in a twisted way, how consistent he's has been for 7 years. Consistently wrong and totally incapable of learning from his glaring mistakes, but consistent nonetheless.
28-02-2012, 18:55   #8036
J C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarky View Post
I couldn't be sure without trawling through most of this thread, but does anyone else get the feeling that the more real science we post, the more batsh*t crazy J C's posts get in response?
You should try posting some real science that supports M2M Evolution ... rather than just talking about doing so.
28-02-2012, 18:57   #8037
Sarky
Closed Account

1. There is no such evidence.

2. That's because m2m evolution is a bullsh*t term you invented in a feeble attempt to look clever.
(2) thanks from:
28-02-2012, 19:24   #8038
dlofnep
Closed Account

Quote:
You should try posting some real science that supports M2M Evolution ... rather than just talking about doing so.
M2M Evolution is a term you came up with. So why don't you come up with evidence for it, since you created the term?
28-02-2012, 19:29   #8039
J C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teg Veece View Post
J C, this question was probably asked of you at some stage during the thread, but I haven't quite read through all of it yet.

Can you tell me why I have an appendix?
There once were over 100 so-called vestigial organs that were supposed to be 'left-overs' from Evolution with no function - but practically all are now know to have useful functions.
The Appendix is now thought to have a role in protecting and producing 'good' gut bacteria ... and this role is especially important in vulnerable babies and young children
http://www.physorg.com/news110864235.html

... and here is further news of 'evolution' going around in circles ... and ending up back where it started ... which isn't what is required to support the idea the Microbes evolved into Man.
http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-02-evolutionary.html
28-02-2012, 19:34   #8040
J C

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlofnep View Post
There you go lying again. The dishonesty train continues.

Evolutionists have never used is as an argument in support of Evolution. I challenge you to provide me evidence of an evolutionary biologist putting forward a Crocoduck as an example of evolution in action.
There you go lying about me again ... the point I made was that Evolutionists have used the Crocoduck to scoff at real objections to Evolution by Creation Scientists.

Last edited by J C; 29-02-2012 at 08:41.
Thread Closed