Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love triangle?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Well I'm only 19 and my longest relationship is my current one, which is like a year and half, so cut me some slak :P

Twas only what I thought. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Well I'm only 19 and my longest relationship is my current one, which is like a year and half, so cut me some slak :P

Twas only what I thought. :)

Ah I'm only pointing out that everyone is different. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Das Kitty wrote: »
    People who are in love have children, that's adding extra people to love (as much if not more than your partner) into their lives.

That is quite obviously not the type of additional person she was talking about.

I understand what OkayWhatever was saying. I think different people love differently, and for the type of person who puts the happiness and contentment of their OH before their own, the idea of wanting anyone else is simply incomprehensible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

The older I get the more sure I am you can.

The real challenge is to avoid making a "crush" anything more than that and to keep working on the relationship you are in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement