Felt better today and just back from a sneaky 5k run with the Father before New Years festivities commence. My last training session of 2010!!
Time: 26 minutes
Avg HR: 133
Another year over and thankfully an enjoyable one. Looking back over 2010 i have a few positives/negatives,
1. Dropping nearly 3 stone in weight since the start of the year.
2. Running my first marathon in Cork under 4 hours
3. Generally just feeling much healthier and fitter than i have done since i was 20.
1. Missing out on my priority goal of sub 3.30 in DCM
2. Not running enough 10k races
Looking forward to 2011 i have set myself the following goals.
A priority race - IM UK which i hope to complete in under 12 hours
B Priority race - London Marathon in which i hope to complete in under 3:30
C Priority race - Half IronMan in Cookstown in which i hope to complete in under 5:30
D Priority race - DCM (providing London goes well) a sub 3.25 marathon
a sub 1.35 half marathon
a sub 41 min 10k
Hit over 1500kms running next year
Hit over 6000kms cycling next year
Hit over 200kms swim next year
Get the BF % down to 7%
Happy New Year Sports Fans!!