S Jebb - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

19-07-2010, 22:45   #1
snowman707
Closed Account

S Jebb

any body ever any dealings with ?

http://www.sjebbandsons.com/index.asp
Advertisement
20-07-2010, 09:24   #2
reilig
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman707 View Post
any body ever any dealings with ?

http://www.sjebbandsons.com/index.asp
I've bought a compressor and some tools from them in the past through their ebay shop. They have a great selection of stuff and its good quality. Delivery is a little bit expensive at over €25 for most items but its probably worth it for signed next day delivery.
Thanks from:
20-07-2010, 18:22   #3
snowman707
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by reilig View Post
I've bought a compressor and some tools from them in the past through their ebay shop. They have a great selection of stuff and its good quality. Delivery is a little bit expensive at over €25 for most items but its probably worth it for signed next day delivery.
thanks, the quality was what i was concerned about as some of the brands I hadn't heard of before

P&P from their website seems reasonable enough.
20-07-2010, 20:06   #4
fastrac

I have seen them at a couple of shows around the Cork area and their goods seem ok and the sales people know their stuff.They used to have a lot of items on Donedeal as well.
Thanks from:
21-07-2010, 11:05   #5
reilig
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman707 View Post

P&P from their website seems reasonable enough.
I see that that from their website.
the time i bought the compressor from them, it was €25 for delivery for everything - even if it was just a small parcel.

I found the quality to be good. they sell a lot of silverline tools which are reasonably priced but good quality - not your standard "use once or twice only" tool
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-07-2010, 14:01   #6
snowman707
Closed Account

Quote:
Delivery is a little bit expensive at over €25 for most items but its probably worth it for signed next day delivery.

Quote:
I see that that from their website.
the time i bought the compressor from them, it was €25 for delivery for everything - even if it was just a small parcel.
l

some sellers often hike up the p&p and lower the item price on e bay ,

this is a ploy to avoid paying fees, ..no fees on carriages costs ,

i think e bay may have closed this loop hole now .. too many items selling in hong kong for 1$ with the balance made up with postages costs
23-07-2010, 23:51   #7
johnpawl
Closed Account

I bought some stuff off them, a silverline chopsaw. Still going anyway cheap yoke. I just drove down and collected it, they're just outside Doneraile. Big gates, big dogs, you've to buzz to get in the gates. Seemed sound.
30-03-2011, 15:27   #8
bigmick9
Banned

Quote:
Hi, the delivery cost for the big items is €25, but the smaller stuff is €8.95 delivery and there is only one charge, so if you order multiply items them you only pay either €25 or €8.95
29-09-2012, 20:36   #9
GERMAN ROCKS

anyone have a discount code for them?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion