- A 'resolution' centre where you can have a face-to-face meeting with a player and try and resolve personal issues/unhappiness, etc. Things like making them promises about their future at the club, your club's ambition, etc.
- Something similar when signing a player, instead of the "key player/squad/backup/etc" being actually able to provide feedback about where you see the club going, and promises about their future.
- Maybe some sort of online achievement board. I know steam has the achievements, but something along the line that you can compare your team with your friends teams, see who has won the most, etc. A bit like the manager details about games, highest transfers paid etc.
- The ability to develop new rivals in the game, in one of my saves I was sacked as manager of Woking in the Championship for pushing for a new stadium (its was only like 6000) and eventually moved to Bristol City and would like to see a rivalry sprout up because of the sacking.
- More detailed training/tactics - like the ability to create set pieces routines.
- I know the money option for the manager is realist enough, but an option to bung it to papers to get better reports or bribe agents (like in real life). Probably wouldn't happen, but might be nice to actually see some benefit to it.
Think thats about it