Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

(For Sale) Mac 11

Options
  • 23-04-2010 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

(Gas) Mac 11 with large 50 round magazine. Absolute animal piece of equipment with a rate of fire that has to be seen to be believed (1100 rounds per minute). This thing riddles the whole mag at a ridiculous speed, making it a fantastic back up weapon. Very heavy mostly metal piece and well made, not sure of manufacturer, but very nice build. Treaded barrel ready for silencer, bolt and ejection port blowback on every shot. Extendable stock.

Chronographed on a Madbull revolution ver1 for five shots using ultrair and 0.2g bb's:
    Mac 11: 317.3 - 304.6 - 309.5 - 296.3 - 298.4 (fps)

Looking for 85 Euro.

SOLD to Shrek3, many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

are you interested in trades???

i have a steyr ssg 69 p2 and 20 quid??

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Ironman Collie

Already have one Airsoft Maniac, thanks anyway. Need to raise cash anyhow.

no prob thanks for the reply
    would you be interested in a 3-9x40 scope

No thanks Maniac.

no prob best of luck wit the sale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Shrek3

Any leaks? Is it Co2 or green gas? Can you travel some of the distance?

Sorry brain working again seen that it was ultra air in advert!!!!! think i may go to specsavers!!!!

Hey Shrek3,

No leaks, I am going to MAZ in the morning for 9.30 to meet someone if that is any good for you.

Cheers

could offer €70 -€75 but Sunday would be better for me as i'm working tomorrow (have to earn it before i spend it if you know what i mean) if that suits you we can meet somewhere Sunday.

Cheers

Shrek3, Sunday may suit for me, but wouldn't be able to travel too far as I have a fella doing a bit of work for me at home and need to be around. I will PM you my number.

Cheers

Cheers P.M. sent

• Advertisement

Shrek3,

Nice to meet you tonight. All the best with the Mac 11, I just hope I am not on the receiving end of it some day. Hope to meet up on site sometime soon.

Cheers

Thanks Collie, delighted with the Big Mac and hope to catch you with it sometime soon!!!!!!

Cheers

Advertisement