Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

02-04-2010, 20:00   #76
DublinWriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew33 View Post
Planespotting in the dark?? I'd question the fathers sanity bringing his 10/11 young lad out there at that hour, I personally wouldn't park out there at that hour, unless there was something really special coming in.
...maybe a speedbird?

I'll get me coat.
Advertisement
02-04-2010, 20:02   #77
Andrew33

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiland79 View Post
Where does the term dogging come from?
"I was just out walking the dog dear"
02-04-2010, 20:03   #78
orourkeda
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepbar View Post
I believe there's a term for people who watch doggers?
Cameramen
02-04-2010, 20:04   #79
orourkeda
Banned

Quote:
I was just out wanking the dog dear
02-04-2010, 20:07   #80
weiland79

Quote:
Really is that really it?
Advertisement
02-04-2010, 20:15   #81
alwaysadub

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiland79 View Post
Where does the term dogging come from?
From swingingheaven.co.uk
Dogging is a predominantly British activity that involves outdoor exhibitionism in car-parks, wooded areas and the like. The term dogging originated in the early Seventies to describe men who spied on couples having sex outdoors. These men would 'dog' the couples' every move in an effort to watch them. When the swinging scene discovered that open-air sex has its own special thrill they began meeting in car-parks, and the doggers found a new and rich supply of voyeuristic fun. Moreover, the doggers soon realised that these couples were actively encouraging them to watch, even performing for them, and sometimes allowing them to join in.
02-04-2010, 20:22   #82
minidazzler

Send a message via MSN to minidazzler Send a message via Skype™ to minidazzler
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysadub View Post
From swingingheaven.co.uk
Dogging is a predominantly British activity that involves outdoor exhibitionism in car-parks, wooded areas and the like. The term dogging originated in the early Seventies to describe men who spied on couples having sex outdoors. These men would 'dog' the couples' every move in an effort to watch them. When the swinging scene discovered that open-air sex has its own special thrill they began meeting in car-parks, and the doggers found a new and rich supply of voyeuristic fun. Moreover, the doggers soon realised that these couples were actively encouraging them to watch, even performing for them, and sometimes allowing them to join in.
You seem to know alot about this! Even on the last page....wanna go for a drive?

Some of the most popular dogging spots in cork are just a couple of miles from my place, sometimes we might drive in lights off very slowly before flashing them on! Good fun!
Thanks from:
02-04-2010, 20:31   #83
alwaysadub

Quote:
Originally Posted by minidazzler View Post
You seem to know alot about this! Even on the last page....wanna go for a drive?

Some of the most popular dogging spots in cork are just a couple of miles from my place, sometimes we might drive in lights off very slowly before flashing them on! Good fun!
You were doing well till i read where you're from
02-04-2010, 20:35   #84
thinks too much

I used to go to dogging spots but with the recession and all it just would not be the same turning up with the wife on a push bike...
Advertisement
02-04-2010, 20:42   #85
Iamxavier

Quote:
You were doing well till i read where you're from
That's third degree burns right there... mind. That's going to scare
02-04-2010, 20:59   #86
Latchy
Closed Account

Real doggers are voyeuristic and like to be watched ,the others are just humping away steamed up windows ,car rockings ,going at it like the clappers and probably oblivious that anybodys perving watching them
Thanks from:
02-04-2010, 21:02   #87
Bonito
Banned

Quote:
Or,she'd liked what she'd seen and wanted to cop a feel while under the pretense of giving you a comfort hug
Well, she got nada.
02-04-2010, 22:09   #88
tipperaryboy

they are just pleading to be watched in the most public of places.
02-04-2010, 23:19   #89
theboss80

Decoded post reads as

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarelycare View Post
Now I know dogging goes on; I've gone for late night drives around Dollymount for the craic and seen all the steamed up windows and bouncing cars. However last night I had a bit of a new experience. I went for a drive up to the airport and we parked up on the layby to, y'know, watch the planes (ahem).

We were sitting there for a few minutes and I looked to the car to my left and there were 2 people giving it absolute socks in the next car...AND theywe had theirour light on so everyone could see! Now the windows were fogged up a bit but there was no mistaking what was going on, the front seat was pushed back and you could see a LOT. We could see through their car that the couple in the Peugeot were still hard at it and I was waiting for the father to notice,[S] I was mortified for him! It was about 5 minutes before he looked properly to his left [/S]and then pulled off pretty hasty. About 10 minutes later I looked again and the couple were sitting up getting dressed...still with the light on, clear for everyone to see!

I think I'm pretty open-minded but I was a bit shocked at what I saw! It wasn't that late at night (about 11) and they were in SUCH an open area. If you choose to go dogging, at least go somewhere more private where you know if a car pulls up beside you they WANT to see you having sex!

So has anyone here ever willingly or unwillingly come across (yes, ha ha) any doggers? Or anyone enjoy partaking in a spot of dogging themselves?
sorry couldnt resist, no offence meant.
03-04-2010, 01:41   #90
BraziliaNZ

so can you just go along and look in at them and jerk off?
Thread Closed