Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-02-2011, 15:52   #796
Sea Sharp

Either you're getting a hell of a lot more nicotine than you used to get, or the vaping process doesn't deliver as much nicotine as it should

What strength eliquid do you all use?

one and a half or two tanks does me for the day. (using 24mg strength.)

Last edited by Sea Sharp; 09-02-2011 at 15:58.
Advertisement
09-02-2011, 16:05   #797
puttputt

I was a 20 a day smoker, maybe a little more some days, particularly at weekends.

I use between 2 and 2.5 tanks of 18mg per day.
09-02-2011, 16:08   #798
puttputt

Meet up for Irish Vapers

Cass is proposing holding a meet for Irish vapers.

See here http://ukvapers.com/forum/50-irish-vapers/
09-02-2011, 16:23   #799
O'Prez

I use either 12, 14 or 18mg strengths depending.
09-02-2011, 17:22   #800
iPlop
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Prez View Post
I use either 12, 14 or 18mg strengths depending.
I wasn't working yesterday which is why I probably re-filled 5 times ,when Im working I refill 2 times in work ,then once when I get home
Advertisement
09-02-2011, 19:50   #801
O'Prez

Well I got 8.5 hours out of a 900mah battery this time as opposed to 4-ish using the tank. Given the heat off the other two atties and the battery life I wonder if there was a mistake made with a batch in the factory and they were low res tank atties?!?
10-02-2011, 00:28   #802
Opit

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Prez View Post
Well I got 8.5 hours out of a 900mah battery this time as opposed to 4-ish using the tank. Given the heat off the other two atties and the battery life I wonder if there was a mistake made with a batch in the factory and they were low res tank atties?!?
If you right so where is this vapour. I can get much more vapour from LR atty.
Tank is sucking juice like crazy. I go up from 2,5-3ml of juice a day to over 5ml with tanks (80-100% more). Same story with my friends.
I'll stick to LR cartomizers or regular ones when I'll get ProVari.
10-02-2011, 00:32   #803
O'Prez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opit View Post
If you right so where is this vapour. I can get much more vapour from LR atty.
Tank is sucking juice like crazy. I go up from 2,5-3ml of juice a day to over 5ml with tanks (80-100% more). Same story with my friends.
I'll stick to LR cartomizers or regular ones when I'll get ProVari.
There was loads of vapour for the first few days and then it began to trail off along with the performance. The heat was still extreme though. At times too hot to touch. I dunno. No issues with the Best Shop one in that department though
10-02-2011, 01:17   #804
Opit

Look at this guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k64QkAYeJRg&feature=fvw
Tank system for mini ecig. Here some more informations http://www.articlesbase.com/quit-smo...m-3951327.html

How to fit eGo-T atty to any MOD with 510 connection http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZB2DUXunKk
All you need is http://www.thebestshop.eu/e-cig-adap.../prod_132.html

BTW eGo-T atty works great on regular 510 battery (I checked that already)just looks strange
Advertisement
10-02-2011, 11:25   #805
iPlop
Closed Account

I just got 60mls of menthol from the electronic cigarette.ie and I have to say it's nice stuff ,nice lots of vape and it's not burning as quick in the tank like the stuff from the vapour store.I originally thought it was the same chinese liquid but there is slight variation of taste ,a bit smoother or creamier and all for 21.75

This should last me a while

2x 30mls of menthol 16 euros ,postage 5.75 euros ,
10-02-2011, 12:57   #806
mann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sink The Banana View Post
I just got 60mls of menthol from the electronic cigarette.ie and I have to say it's nice stuff ,nice lots of vape and it's not burning as quick in the tank like the stuff from the vapour store.I originally thought it was the same chinese liquid but there is slight variation of taste ,a bit smoother or creamier and all for 21.75

This should last me a while

2x 30mls of menthol 16 euros ,postage 5.75 euros ,

Great stuff.. Glad to hear it rates good with others that you have tried so i think i will stick with it for now,

in fact I think I should order a couple more bottles before the rush, must ask them if they might be doing the menthol in lower strengths as i find it so nice i just dont want to stop using it,

I found that they're after sale service is also second to none.

Last edited by mann; 10-02-2011 at 13:14.
13-02-2011, 01:29   #807
runway16

Quote:
Originally Posted by syngindub View Post
as with chewing-gum, patches and now these i don't understand how you can quit nicotine addiction by giving yourself nicotine. It make NO sense.
Would you see somebody with an alcohol patch if they were giving up the drink.I don't think so.
Because you are trying to quite cigarettes and smoking, not nicotine. Nicotine isnt what does the harm to you, its everything else, but it is the nicotine addiction that makes you smoke and thus puts you in harms way from everything else.

For an alcholic, its the alcohol that does the harm. Nothing else. No comparison!

Try reading the other posts in a thread first before jumping in like that. You could have easily had your answer then.
13-02-2011, 12:45   #808
nesf

Quote:
Originally Posted by runway16 View Post
Because you are trying to quite cigarettes and smoking, not nicotine. Nicotine isnt what does the harm to you, its everything else, but it is the nicotine addiction that makes you smoke and thus puts you in harms way from everything else.

For an alcholic, its the alcohol that does the harm. Nothing else. No comparison!

Try reading the other posts in a thread first before jumping in like that. You could have easily had your answer then.
Step 1: Replace your source of nicotine with something that doesn't cause cancer. i.e. E-cigs, patches, gum, whatever.

Step 2: Try to quit nicotine.

If you manage to succeed with Step 1 then you've made a major improvement to your health regardless of your success with Step 2. If you skip Step 1, and try to go straight to Step 2 then any failure puts you back on the cigarettes with all the incumbent health problems this causes.
13-02-2011, 12:48   #809
mewso

Quote:
Originally Posted by runway16 View Post

In fairness you are replying to a comment made over a year ago and it's obvious now that the poster had no interest in any further discussion.
(2) thanks from:
14-02-2011, 12:03   #810
Nonamigo

Got my Tank today, went through 1 tank already. Kinda disappointed so far. Good amount of vapor. OK flavor but absolutely NO TH! Is it normal and after some time everything will be ok? Or should i worry? Same liquid as i"m using with dripping and with cartridge...
Also ordered 20ml of RY4 and it's crap. But tried their RY4 in 5ml bottle and it was super!
I was sooo looking forward to try both of them and neither of them succeeded.....

UPDATE
I'm starting to get a good TH now And the taste is actually better than on 510LR atty! And i love the vapor on this one, it's soooo nice. Will order more of them!
Still unhappy with RY4 tho. Looks like the bigger the bottle, the crappier the flavor

Last edited by Nonamigo; 14-02-2011 at 13:12.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion