Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Central Bank-Grad Programme

• 30-10-2009 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

not sur if this is in the right place,so sorry if it is!!!
    anyway im just lookin for info on workin in the central bank..im applying to their graduate development programme and id love to hear anyones thoughts/experiences/tips etc...its a fairly long application process so if anyone applied last year and u have any advice you could pass on, or if you work there now? any advice appreciated, thanks!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭beanok77

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 JCC2000

X3

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

There is some discussion in this thread:
    www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055717780

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Player_86

As a matter of interest, has anyone heard back from the Central Bank yet re interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

I haven't and apparently they will get back to everyone even just with PFOs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 JCC2000

havent heard back yet either,think about 500 hundred applied last year with 5 places available, so competition is high

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rose_2

got an email sayin i'd know one way or another by fri 11th december. they had to extend the deadline for letting people know because they got so many applications....eeeek!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Player_86

I know that some people have heard back from the Central Bank about this.

I haven't heard anything yet. I e-mailed them, but no reply. Anyone in the same situation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 marytmon

I just got an email yesterday saying that I was invited to do the online tests...delighted!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭scarface22

Got an interview for next week. Wow 6 days notice... could have been better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement