Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

23-03-2012, 16:53   #181
estes_ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by estes_ryan View Post
Just got the letter. Its a thick envelope. Prolly about 40 pages in it. I can see colors. Too afraid to open it. Is this a good thing?
Waiting list... UGH! Looks like the end of the road.
Advertisement
23-03-2012, 18:58   #182
I am

NCAD

I GOT IN
24-03-2012, 10:19   #183
popcorn_

results, ncad 2012

guysss good few in my portfolio class found out they got in, and some that they're on the list or they werent accepted, havent gotten my letter yet, is this a bad sign? : / i've heard before of people not getting any letter and then calling up to find that they dont get in , ... : (
24-03-2012, 13:46   #184
Rosie30

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn_ View Post
guysss good few in my portfolio class found out they got in, and some that they're on the list or they werent accepted, havent gotten my letter yet, is this a bad sign? : / i've heard before of people not getting any letter and then calling up to find that they dont get in , ... : (
It could be just your post!! I'm sure thats all. Where are you doing your course?
24-03-2012, 14:43   #185
popcorn_

stillorgan : )
Advertisement
24-03-2012, 19:57   #186
Rosie30

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn_ View Post
stillorgan : )
How many got in out of interest?
26-03-2012, 20:13   #187
caraclaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie30 View Post
How many got in out of interest?
I have a feeling it was about 180, but i could be way off I got accepted too I'm absolutely over the moon, cannot wait x
12-04-2012, 23:58   #188
FiB3

I got in, but think im going to take lsad instead
13-04-2012, 10:56   #189
I am

where is everyone looking for accommodation? :S
Advertisement
12-05-2013, 00:30   #190
Blue_Seas

Any interest in NCAD portfolio "grinds"?

So I got in to NCAD and will be starting in September. Wondering if anyone's interested in receiving some help? I need a summer job to pay for all the materials now

I can at least get people started and answer questions, give advice from what I've heard and what I've experienced, then when summer's up people can continue on their own or if they're really stuck I could continue helping them.

Before I start advertising or figuring out times and whatnot I was going to check here for interest and probably cross-post to the Leaving Cert forum too. I know a teacher who's giving them for around €300 weekly after school (with a group) so I was thinking of doing them individually for €5-€10 for an hour or two.

Any takers?
20-06-2013, 23:16   #191
experiMental

Send a message via MSN to experiMental
Catalogue from NCAD product design

Has anybody got a catalogue of NCAD product/industrial design show of 2013? I live in Dublin, so PM me if you have it. I would greatly appreciate this. Also, if there is a web link, that would be fantastic.

Thanks!
25-07-2013, 22:01   #192
sflesciati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Seas View Post
So I got in to NCAD and will be starting in September. Wondering if anyone's interested in receiving some help? I need a summer job to pay for all the materials now

I can at least get people started and answer questions, give advice from what I've heard and what I've experienced, then when summer's up people can continue on their own or if they're really stuck I could continue helping them.

Before I start advertising or figuring out times and whatnot I was going to check here for interest and probably cross-post to the Leaving Cert forum too. I know a teacher who's giving them for around €300 weekly after school (with a group) so I was thinking of doing them individually for €5-€10 for an hour or two.

Any takers?
Meee! I am italian and i want to try to get into Ncad or Limerick for the next year, now I live 40 minutes from Dublin, now i send you a pm
26-07-2013, 16:55   #193
Cork_girl

Mod note - I don't think it is getting the response desired and instead is coming across as an advert. I understand that this was not your intention OP, but to avoid having other threads pop up with the same intention, I have to lock this.

If anyone wants to give you feedback, they can do so via PM.
Thread closed.
19-08-2013, 10:28   #194
magick_tea

NCAD Incoming 1st Years 2013/14

Hi guys,
just wondering if theres anyone who got in to the core year in Ncad that wants to chat/discuss?
20-08-2013, 18:29   #195
lorilow

Hi ye I did don't have a clue what happens next !! Waiting to see if something arrives in the post.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion