Rudest celeb you've met? - Page 54 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

19-04-2011, 08:49   #796
GerM
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellingeye View Post
Neil Delemare, rude rude rude!

Even onlookers couldn't believe it! The chant "who are ya, who are ya" was shouted after him!!!
A friend was on a night out with ND and found him incredibly rude. Hates not being the centre of attention and would make snide remarks at any other guys in the group who made jokes. Second hand story so perhaps take with a pinch of salt.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
19-04-2011, 10:08   #797
GerM
Closed Account

Fionn Regan. Was doing a private show and was very difficult to deal with. Refused to cooperate and was sullen and obnoxious the entire time. The venue could only cater for acoustic gigs due to it being a day time show but he showed up with a full electric set up and drums despite knowing this. His way or the highway. Wanna talk to someone about it? My manager is over there.

Gemma Hayes and Josh Ritter could not have been nicer. Both very happy to chat and sign albums for people. Very appreciative of any help they were offered and were all round friendly people. Particularly impressed with Ritter as he had just gone through a nightmare journey to get to Dublin during the ash cloud fiasco. It was a private show that was early in the day ahead of his main show in Grand Canal Theatre and he could easily have cancelled as he had very little sleep in the past 24 hours. Was more than happy to proceed and was completely chilled out and happy to have some banter with those who spoke to him. Extremely polite man.
(2) thanks from:
21-04-2011, 14:23   #798
2cool4school

met paul daniels in a restaurant once such a numpty

went up and asked for his autograph and he got all shirty and told me to go away and stop bothering him

i said that i used to watch him on tv but he didnt give a toss

thought a has been like him would like a bit of attention but hes just a grumpy fcuker

sad sack
Thanks from:
21-04-2011, 15:21   #799
harpsman

never have much sympathy for autograph hunters above age of 12
21-04-2011, 15:57   #800
2cool4school

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpsman View Post
never have much sympathy for autograph hunters above age of 12
but i was about 8 at the time
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
21-04-2011, 19:31   #801
Ulysses Gaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash.J.Williams View Post
Just read a bunch of quoted "tweets" from the paper last week and there was one from George best son about appearing on an irish tv show..he was saying along the lines that he had no interest but he feels he has to keep "his irish fans happy"....

How in the name of jehovah can anyone and i mean anyone be a fan of george best's son....??????
People who find talentless, chubby, balding, love-rats attractive/interesting?
21-04-2011, 20:06   #802
harpsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cool4school View Post
but i was about 8 at the time
Fair enough
Thanks from:
22-04-2011, 06:12   #803
scudzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerM View Post
Fionn Regan. Was doing a private show and was very difficult to deal with. Refused to cooperate and was sullen and obnoxious the entire time. The venue could only cater for acoustic gigs due to it being a day time show but he showed up with a full electric set up and drums despite knowing this. His way or the highway. Wanna talk to someone about it? My manager is over there.

Gemma Hayes and Josh Ritter could not have been nicer. Both very happy to chat and sign albums for people. Very appreciative of any help they were offered and were all round friendly people. Particularly impressed with Ritter as he had just gone through a nightmare journey to get to Dublin during the ash cloud fiasco. It was a private show that was early in the day ahead of his main show in Grand Canal Theatre and he could easily have cancelled as he had very little sleep in the past 24 hours. Was more than happy to proceed and was completely chilled out and happy to have some banter with those who spoke to him. Extremely polite man.
Where was this? Wasn't in Barrow St by any chance was it
22-04-2011, 09:50   #804
dclane

Went to school with Colin Farrell. So up his own hole it's unreal!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
22-04-2011, 09:56   #805
tfitzgerald

Met Peter o'toole once and asked him for his autograph an in a loud voice he told me fcuk myself. I hate him ever since ,while he is not a superstar I met daithi o'shea and he could not have being nicer
Thanks from:
22-04-2011, 12:11   #806
TheVoodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfitzgerald View Post
Met Peter o'toole once and asked him for his autograph an in a loud voice he told me fcuk myself. I hate him ever since ,while he is not a superstar I met daithi o'shea and he could not have being nicer
And the Oscar for the most obnoxious celeb goes too... not Peter O' Toole

You should mention the fact he holds the records for the most oscar nominations without a win, that might have made him even nicer! But yea, he wasn't particularly pleasant when i met him.
Thanks from:
22-04-2011, 14:10   #807
unreggd

Adam Levine from Maroon 5

Certified CVNT!
22-04-2011, 20:24   #808
C-J
Closed Account

This isn't 'rudest celeb' in the typical sense but my sister was in Mary I uni with daithi o se she said he had the filthiest dirtiest mind and talked bout nothing but sex. She also said he absolutely reeked, though I assume now he's 'famous' he can afford soap!
Thanks from:
22-04-2011, 20:26   #809
Hootanany

Lemmy out of Motorhead prime banker
27-04-2011, 16:32   #810
GerM
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by scudzilla View Post
Where was this? Wasn't in Barrow St by any chance was it
*whistles*

Might have been!