Originally Posted by adrian280582
Brent Pope a few times not the nice guy he made out be by what I have seen
I've met Popey a few times now at Leinster games, & he's a really nice guy who is always up for a natter about the game at hand .....
Originally Posted by Jay P
Paul O Connell was surprisingly immature. Sound though.
Paulie is sound, should see him with a few beers in him & with Gallaimh & the Claw in toe .... funny as f**k lol
Phil de Glanville, ex rugby player - met him when I was a kid, asked him very nicely for an autograph after a game, even called him Mr De Glanville, he told me to **** off, my Ma read him the riot act.
Ronan Collins is rude as f**k - worked in a call centre & took a call from him, & you can be as nice as pie to the man, & I'll tell you, they couldn't broadcast the language he uses when he gets worked up!!!
Adrian Kennedy is another one I had a really bad experience of meeting. This guy is just utterly rude, dismissive & appalling.
Ralf Schumacher, horrible person to interview & just super rude.
On the opposite ends of the scale, nice people:
* Felipe Contepomi: This guys is the single most polite, warm & nicest celeb-ish person I have ever had the good fortune to meet. Met him countless times, & he remembers who you are if you've met him enough, & just an absolute star of a bloke.
* Henry Rollins: makes loads of time for anyone who wants to talk, absolute gent & thoroughly nice
* Snoop Dogg: likes to make out he's an idiot, really nice guy, alot of smarts
* Warren G: absolute gentleman, very polite & calls people Sir
* Rocky Elsom: possibly the nicest guys ever
* Jamie Heaslip: too funny, & even funnier when going for a drink with
* Kevin Smith: nice as pie, affable.
* Jackie Chan: so nice, so willing to sign autographs & answer questions
* Eddie Jordan: really nice person, just very very very nice guy to talk to & interview.