Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] - Page 373 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

15-08-2012, 02:43   #5581
u_c_thesecond

Quote:
Originally Posted by jos28 View Post
Ah I like Mary, she can be funny but with an edge to her that reminds me of Cathy Bates in Misery
That woman!!! i swear when she comes on the screen i always fast forward...

Mary : "Norris im leaving- i want to make new friends"
Norris: "No- you have friends here... bla bla bla"

Mary : (real meaning) "Norris the fact that Roy Croppers turned me down makes me feel like a desperate woman, say you love me and we will play chess together forever and you will listen to me bang on about "what my mother used to say..."

Norris: (real meaning) Thank Christ for that- its very hard to eyeball Ritas boobs with you here eating the jelly babies all the time, and God if you bang on about your mother again ill cry.I was only using you for the magazine prizes and i was stuck with you for ages.Bye Now!
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
17-08-2012, 00:26   #5582
fifi234ie
Closed Account

Yay Mary didn't leave
(4) thanks from:
17-08-2012, 01:19   #5583
Karen23

Deirdre is doing my head in
17-08-2012, 09:39   #5584
leahyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Liz V1 View Post
Rob dumps Eva and then tries to pull Spoiler: Stella
Never saw that one coming
17-08-2012, 20:09   #5585
bijapos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifi234ie View Post
Yay Mary didn't leave

Boooooo! Mary stayed.

Got to laugh at Tracey talking about Michelle. "What's she got that I haven't ?". FFS Tracey, she has a personality, she isn't a psycho, she has a clean crimminal record, she's someone you'd feel safe with when you go for a kip without fear of her driving something into your skull. I wonder what her revenge will be, hope Steve and Michelle stay together.
Advertisement
17-08-2012, 20:24   #5586
alwaysadub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen23 View Post
Deirdre is doing my head in
Same as. She's still sticking up for Tracey after everything.
Thanks from:
17-08-2012, 20:50   #5587
doovdela

Ah no, I was getting sick of mary, she is funny but I am not keen on her character to be honest.

Izzie and Gary are back on? Spoiler: Pitter patter of feet??

Steve doesn't wait around long!? I hope he gets with Michelle again but himself and tracey nooo.

Spoiler: Stella and Rob??? I thought he was going great with Eva, she so unlucky in love poor pet!

Hope tyrone be ok, not surprised kirsty left, Spoiler: bet he isn't the real dad she might be back yet but terrible what she did to him and he was willing to keep the relationship going. At least Tina is aware of what happened.

Doubt the Karl/Sunita thing will last, he always wants what he can't have tut tut!
17-08-2012, 21:17   #5588
MistyCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijapos View Post
I wonder what her revenge will be
If you wanna know...

Spoiler: Tracey gets it on with Ryan.
Thanks from:
18-08-2012, 00:11   #5589
Ann22

I think this ivf storyline is a bit daft...how long are Gary and Izzy been together? They're not even living together ffs! They only started thinking about having a baby when Izzy accidentally fell pregnant. It's a bit hasty rushing off to plan a surrogate pregnancy. I think if I was Izzy, I'd risk another pregnancy myself at least once before putting my baby sister through it for me.
Advertisement
18-08-2012, 20:10   #5590
JP Liz V1

Same storyline always for Tracey fighting with Steve's new girlfriend I am sick of it now and Michelle isnt a match up to Becky or Karen imo
19-08-2012, 02:22   #5591
Jikashi

Good thing Dr Carter had three umbrellas going spare in his office for Izzy, Katy and Gary, the latter of whom was clearly emptyhanded on arrival, when there was no rain at all. Most characters comment on it when it rains during filming, or stay in out of it, not conjure up umbrellas for it. Nitpicking but it really distracted me from the scene
19-08-2012, 12:35   #5592
bijapos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann22 View Post
I think this ivf storyline is a bit daft...how long are Gary and Izzy been together? They're not even living together ffs! They only started thinking about having a baby when Izzy accidentally fell pregnant. It's a bit hasty rushing off to plan a surrogate pregnancy. I think if I was Izzy, I'd risk another pregnancy myself at least once before putting my baby sister through it for me.
To be fair to Izzy she was in a lot of pain when pregnant and it was going to get worse. She herself decided that she doesn't want to risk her health having a baby.

She isn't putting her sister through a pregnancy either. Katy was the one who suggested it, she drove the idea again when both Izzy and Gary were doubtful of it. It's Katy's idea from the start and she is the one pushing it, not Izzy.

I agree with you that it's all a bit hasty. On top of this Owen is still a short tempered control freak bully. Feck knows what Anna sees in him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikashi View Post
Good thing Dr Carter had three umbrellas going spare in his office for Izzy, Katy and Gary, the latter of whom was clearly emptyhanded on arrival, when there was no rain at all. Most characters comment on it when it rains during filming, or stay in out of it, not conjure up umbrellas for it. Nitpicking but it really distracted me from the scene
I noticed this, along with Eileen looking at the far wall (Tyrone's house) when the drilling noise started, Kevin's house is actually on the opposite side of the building as we saw when Paul went out to have it out with Kevin.
20-08-2012, 21:06   #5593
littlefriend

I hate Paul.
Thanks from:
20-08-2012, 21:08   #5594
JP Liz V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefriend View Post
I hate Paul.
Why didnt Eileen f*ck off and move into Paul's house with him and leave Weatherfield
Thanks from:
20-08-2012, 21:46   #5595
Shakyfan

How hypocritcal of Tracey to call Ryan a druggie tonight. She has conveniently forgotten how she ended up in a coma, needing a kidney transplant all those years ago....
Thread Closed