Now more than ever you need to be discreet, and make sure you only tell people who need to know what it is you are doing.
We advise that you do not disclose any of the following either in the forum or on your boards.ie profile:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your e-mail address
- Your mobile phone number
- Any indication where you live, or your home town
- Any indication of where you work, or have worked
- Pictures of yourself, family or friends
- Links to your bebo/facebook/myspace/twitter/MSN/AIM/Skype and so on
- Your community background
- Your merit pool number
- ANYTHING that can identify you such as tattoos, birth marks, medical history, having a twin, unusual hobbies or interests and so on
People can become complacent over time on this forum, and start to give away bits of information about themselves here and there, and before you know it, your identity can be figured out by Recruitment by simply putting the pieces together.
Please boys and girls, be careful what you post.