Photographic Services Offered/Wanted - [Please READ Rules in Opening Post] - Page 2 - uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
25-08-2014, 02:20   #16
Hiya! Im a wedding and boudoir photographer based in Naas, my website is it will hopefully tell you everything about me!!

Ive started doing a photobooth at weddings and parties, you can find me at

great craic, I love it!

If anyone is looking for communion photography I am available, just thought I'd post here , you can find me on facebook.

Last edited by CabanSail; 13-02-2015 at 02:55. Reason: Combined entries
11-09-2014, 07:37   #17
Check out casual, relaxed no flaffing wedding photography
15-09-2014, 23:16   #18
My name is Andrew Cowan. I have been running my own freelance photography business for the past few years to get me through college, now that I have graduated I wish to pursue photography a little more. Experienced with events and people photography. Looking to take on my first wedding so if anyone is looking for an affordable photographer for their big day give me a shout. Portfolio is on my website.

Also any new MUA's who wants to do a portfolio shoot get in touch. Looking to build my portfolio.
08-10-2014, 16:39   #19
I'm looking to be a 2nd photographer/help for weddings (for free). Ideally in West Ireland but would consider further a field too.
I've done about 6 weddings to date and am very comfortable- link.

However I'm looking at getting into wedding photography a bit more and would like to accompany a full time pro. I'd be able to help as a 2nd photographer/general help and I'd learn some bits from you (where should people put their hands for certain photos etc.)
I have 2 camera bodies, multiple fast lenses.

Last edited by dinneenp; 08-10-2014 at 16:47.
02-08-2015, 18:38   #20
Hi there people im a photographer based in donegal, im pushing to switch to full time photography , i am available for weddings, communions and christenings website here
06-09-2015, 23:59   #21
2 photographers in the Greystones area looking for models who wish to build up their portfolio.
Studio available on Tuesdays daytime. PM me if interested
05-10-2015, 15:06   #22
Mature European women wanted for modelling

I'm a student and I'm looking for a European women, who would like to take part in a Photography project. A women, who have moved/migrated to Ireland mainly because their family lives in Ireland.

For example:
Elderly women who have moved from another country to Ireland, because their family (daughters, sons etc) have settled down in Ireland.

The project is about mature women, who have settled in Ireland.

The project involves photographing women in their everyday environment. This will be a long-term project, from October 2015 to May 2016. It will also involve short interviews with middle-aged women and possibly recording with a video.

This is a non-profit project, mainly for college purposes, although it will be published in photographic magazine and on the photographer's website.

You can have a look at photographer's website and become familiar with her work:

There will be payment in photographs. No money will be given.

If you would like to participate, please contact Martyna Sroda via PM

Last edited by Tiriel; 06-10-2015 at 13:35. Reason: Contact via PM only
06-10-2015, 23:44   #23
Looking for good photographer

Hi looking for photographer who can give private lessons in cork area most interest learn how to work in studio.
07-10-2015, 16:33   #24
looking for high quality photos for online dating

Hi there I am looking for some high quality professional photographs of me for online dating pof and face book and maybe music biog snaps also might be good for dating snaps also, I'm a 35 yr old male living in here Dublin, is there any photography enthusiasts or arts students willing to do the job for free perhaps to add to a portfolio, anyone out there willing to take me on it would be great to meet up.

what im specifically looking for is photo's capturing me in chilled out relaxed environments parks, night clubs, special land marks any where that makes a good image.

Im looking for some good up close face shots
and good body shots also.
24-10-2015, 08:49   #25
Wedding photographer

Hi I'm really hoping someone can help. I'm getting married in kilkenny next weekend we are travelling from Waterford for our day. A friend was due to do the photography for us but has pulled out. Budget tight at this late's a small wedding so would just like someone to take pictures from 12-5 ...nothing very formal we rather casual. Won't need prints just a CD or something with the pictures on...can anyone recommend someone who could do this for us
02-11-2015, 09:33   #26

My girlfriend recently asked me to try take some modelling shots of her recently, just for herself to have. However, her birthday is coming up, so I was thinking for a present I would pay for her to go into a studio and get them done professionally.

Any recommendations in the Dublin area?

I'm fairly sure she'd prefer a female photographer.

11-11-2015, 12:26   #27
Seeking a Christmas Photographer with equipment for charity fair

I'm seeking someone who can provide a photography service onsite in Dublin for a charity Christmas fair. Needs to have all equipment needed (camera, printer, lights etc) and be able to print high quality prints onsite, ideally including frame. Willing to pay a fixed rate or a percentage of income. Goal is to raise funds for a very worthy charity as part of a Christmas fair on 18th & 20th December 2015.

Any suggestions of suppliers who could do this work?

Quick Reply
Remove Text Formatting

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion