Photographic Services Offered/Wanted - [Please READ Rules in Opening Post] - Page 2 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-08-2014, 02:20   #16
LUZ

Hiya! Im a wedding and boudoir photographer based in Naas, my website is www.lucytakesphotos.com it will hopefully tell you everything about me!!

Ive started doing a photobooth at weddings and parties, you can find me at www.boothiful.wordpress.com

great craic, I love it!

If anyone is looking for communion photography I am available, just thought I'd post here , you can find me on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/lucytakesphotos

Last edited by CabanSail; 13-02-2015 at 02:55. Reason: Combined entries
Advertisement
11-09-2014, 07:37   #17
almorris

Check out almorrisphotography.com casual, relaxed no flaffing wedding photography
15-09-2014, 23:16   #18
ps3man

My name is Andrew Cowan. I have been running my own freelance photography business for the past few years to get me through college, now that I have graduated I wish to pursue photography a little more. Experienced with events and people photography. Looking to take on my first wedding so if anyone is looking for an affordable photographer for their big day give me a shout. Portfolio is on my website.

http://www.amephotos.net

Also any new MUA's who wants to do a portfolio shoot get in touch. Looking to build my portfolio.
08-10-2014, 16:39   #19
dinneenp

Hi,
I'm looking to be a 2nd photographer/help for weddings (for free). Ideally in West Ireland but would consider further a field too.
I've done about 6 weddings to date and am very comfortable- link.

However I'm looking at getting into wedding photography a bit more and would like to accompany a full time pro. I'd be able to help as a 2nd photographer/general help and I'd learn some bits from you (where should people put their hands for certain photos etc.)
I have 2 camera bodies, multiple fast lenses.
Cheers,
Pa.

Last edited by dinneenp; 08-10-2014 at 16:47.
21-04-2015, 16:07   #20
Artstaaar

Model/Photography Exchange

Hey - Looking to collaborate with people. I will model for you, for whatever you have in mind and then we swap. If you just want me to model, that's ok, too.

Looking to meet other artists/photographers and to exchange creatively, share ideas, help each other with projects.

My work is here:

http://katie-oneill.com
https://www.flickr.com/photos/artstaaar

Shoot me a mail if you're interested.

Last edited by CabanSail; 21-04-2015 at 22:17.
Advertisement
26-04-2015, 09:53   #21
fififlashbang

Photographer for a small job in Killarney

Hi all was wondering if anyone could help me and I apologise if this thread is in the wrong place!

My boyfriend and I are going to Killarney in June for a few nights for our anniversary. I was thinking of getting a few professional (open to students/amateur photographers) photos of us taken. Nothing too fancy or pricey. Would anyone know of anyone or could recommend someone who could offer a service like this?

Have had a google and all I can see is wedding photographers and we are just looking for something quick and cheerful to have a nice photo to remember.

Thanks in advance!
01-05-2015, 17:50   #22
Ladybug1

Hi I'm looking for a trainee photographer for my wedding in dublin on the 6th of November. It will be a small family wedding.I'm looking for a full day I'm pretty relaxed but not really into the posey type photos. If any one is available Please pm me. Thank you
12-05-2015, 06:42   #23
Zahyra

Send a message via Skype™ to Zahyra
CORK CITY: Need photographer to make up acting resumé!

Hi all, looking for someone with experience that is willing to photograph me in different styles for free. I get to make my resumé and you would get to make yourself a more vast portfolio. I will even be your model for a while longer, if needed.

I live in Cork in town... anyone interested???

Thank you so much in advanced!

Sakura.
14-05-2015, 17:40   #24
aisling.255

Need Headshots Done ?

Hi, I need headshots done for work so I would be grateful if you can give me some good recommendations for a studio or photographer in Dublin. Thanks
Advertisement
23-05-2015, 11:27   #25
Ints

Looking for photographer for profile photoshoot

Hi Guys
Looking to get some profile pictures done for my self and some fashion advise for photo-shoot. Any advise on good not to expensive place I am from Dundalk.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion