Photographic Services Offered/Wanted - [Please READ Rules in Opening Post] - Page 2 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-08-2014, 02:20   #16
LUZ

Hiya! Im a wedding and boudoir photographer based in Naas, my website is www.lucytakesphotos.com it will hopefully tell you everything about me!!

Ive started doing a photobooth at weddings and parties, you can find me at www.boothiful.wordpress.com

great craic, I love it!

If anyone is looking for communion photography I am available, just thought I'd post here , you can find me on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/lucytakesphotos

Last edited by CabanSail; 13-02-2015 at 02:55. Reason: Combined entries
Advertisement
11-09-2014, 07:37   #17
almorris

Check out almorrisphotography.com casual, relaxed no flaffing wedding photography
15-09-2014, 23:16   #18
ps3man

My name is Andrew Cowan. I have been running my own freelance photography business for the past few years to get me through college, now that I have graduated I wish to pursue photography a little more. Experienced with events and people photography. Looking to take on my first wedding so if anyone is looking for an affordable photographer for their big day give me a shout. Portfolio is on my website.

http://www.amephotos.net

Also any new MUA's who wants to do a portfolio shoot get in touch. Looking to build my portfolio.
08-10-2014, 16:39   #19
dinneenp

Hi,
I'm looking to be a 2nd photographer/help for weddings (for free). Ideally in West Ireland but would consider further a field too.
I've done about 6 weddings to date and am very comfortable- link.

However I'm looking at getting into wedding photography a bit more and would like to accompany a full time pro. I'd be able to help as a 2nd photographer/general help and I'd learn some bits from you (where should people put their hands for certain photos etc.)
I have 2 camera bodies, multiple fast lenses.
Cheers,
Pa.

Last edited by dinneenp; 08-10-2014 at 16:47.
09-06-2015, 02:45   #20
kevc2

We have a 30% off offer on our wedding photography packages until July 31st 2015.
Wedding photography duo Edwards and Collins:
http://www.edwardsandcollins.com/
Advertisement
10-06-2015, 00:27   #21
Farrah88

Photographer wanted for Dublin based electronic/indie artist.

Dublin based singer and songwriter here looking for a photographer to work with to get some photography done as part of my portfolio. I am releasing an EP soon. I want to get some new photos for my sites. Images will be displayed on my social media sites. My style of music is electronic/dance/indie and so images will have to reflect this .

As I dont have a big budget, I am looking for someone that might just be starting out looking for experience for someone to work with or else wants to use it for their portfolio also. Perhaps we can see this as a 'swap-service' in this sense?

PM me for more info, look forward to hearing from you : )
(2) thanks from:
16-06-2015, 22:41   #22
cutlass

Same position to the girl above except I do alternative hip-hop.
In south Dublin, looking for cheap service, doesn't have to be a state of the art camera, its just for social media and I for my own Photoshop projects.

PM me
Thanks from:
27-06-2015, 23:21   #23
Stephen P

Looking to hire a photographer to cover a Christening on 12th July. Max time will be 1 hour for photos in the church and outside. Tallaght area. Looking for someone with experience with christenings and must have an online profile with ideally photos of previous christenings. Please PM me if you can help.
06-07-2015, 23:57   #24
kelly1

Model photo shoot workshop...

Hiya guys, I'm trying to organize a photoshoot with a model or two at an old school near Athy, Co. Kildare and I'm looking for someone with experience of working with models to come along and show us some tips and tricks on how to work with models. We're fairly ok on the technicalities but most of us haven't worked with models before.

If you're interested in doing this, please PM me.

Many thanks, Noel.

(Mods, sorry if this post is in the wrong section)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion