Last night I learned that:
- I really, really, really missed the workshops over the summer. Last night was my first week back and it was great
- I know none of the new people who've joined either this term or at the end of the last term and there's LOADS of them! Great to see so many new faces. And they are so awesome at getting stuck right in. I'll have to spend September trying to learn names.
- When I have something extra to focus on in an improv, (ie: pay attention to the guy doing the sound effects) I seem to completely forget that there is still supposed to be a story happening. Clearly I can't think about more than one thing at a time Gonna have to work on this!
- New people are great and really put me to shame! The final carousel was great last night, brilliant to see so much new talent jumping in.
- Silvio would make a great conductor!
- Clay Davis is much better at leading someone around by sound than me.
- I still love the trust game!
- You can count on TygerKrash to play at least one round of "Evil" Carousel where eveyone is a victim, I forgot that and so wasn't prepared!
- The guys involved in "Love, Hate, Whatever" have done a great job, it really had me laughing! Thanks for letting us get a sneak peek