Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

15-01-2009, 16:30   #16
January

Send a message via AIM to January Send a message via MSN to January Send a message via Yahoo to January
You need to tell your boyfriend this then!! Tell him you want a date that he'll be out by because you want to relax before the baby comes along and not have to cook for someone that you shouldn't have to!!
Advertisement
15-01-2009, 16:30   #17
John_Mc

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselala View Post
Ppl say to him when are you moving, bf has said it to him (when I said earlier bf won't say it to him, I mean he hasn't said get out in no uncertain terms!!) but I feel like its just treated as a running joke!

Thanks Sleipnir for the sitcom remark, thats the first time I've laughed about this!

I'm just told "ah he will, he'll move out", I want when!!
How about you stop b*tching about the situation on a public messageboard and ask him?
15-01-2009, 16:32   #18
January

Send a message via AIM to January Send a message via MSN to January Send a message via Yahoo to January
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Mc View Post
How about you stop b*tching about the situation on a public messageboard and ask him?
Pregnant women are allowed bitch as much as they like. It's an unwritten rule
15-01-2009, 16:34   #19
John_Mc

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrieanne__x View Post
Pregnant women are allowed bitch as much as they like. It's an unwritten rule
HAHA Fair enough, can't argue with that!
15-01-2009, 16:35   #20
horselala

Quote:
Guys generally arent sensitive, and unlike women, we don't read minds or hints that well. Sit him down and explain the story to him, that ye want some alone time before the baby takes over your lives for the next 15 years or so.

He'll understand.
John Mc thanks but I don't think it should have to be said, and if I said it I'll look like a baddie. I just want this experience to be by my bf and I, and you only get to experience a first baby once.

its really stressing me!
Advertisement
15-01-2009, 16:50   #21
January

If it's really stressing you, it's not good for you or baby. You need to say something, if your boyfriend won't do it, then maybe have a chat with his mother?? If she is around that is...
16-01-2009, 19:23   #22
kizzyr

Quote:
And why is that? Should the world stop turning because she finds out she's pregnant?

This is only a problem because the brother hasnt been told. I'm sure if he thought he wasnt welcome he'd move. Your statement is completely unfair and unreasonable.
How on earth is it unfair and unreasonable? He, despite having property of his own, is living with his brother and sister in law and even having the most basic of cop on, should realise that this is a new and exciting time for the two of them and that they would most likely want to be on their own.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion