Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lissadel House Shut down

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

Apologies... :)

With so much interleaving it gets hard to tell sometimes:)
    Sorella wrote

Sorry Sorella I don't want to be a pedant but I wrote that.

Shelly is not getting angry on account of the great unwashed having access or not having access to Lisadell, he is losing the head because the great unwashed are posting on here and daring to contradict his magisterial contributions. I am guessing from his first post which reads in part like a barristers opinion that he is in the legal profession and furthermore these parts of the post were not dashed off like many of his later posts clearly were and that parts were worked and reworked and polished until the writer felt it was close to perfect.

Shelly River let me tell you the law is a rational thing (the devil is in the detail) and your resort to insult and worse emotionalism would not recommend you to the legal profession.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭shellyriver

Brrr -
    Xiney wrote: »
    No, seriously. It really is sometimes very difficult to understand what you are saying. You followed the above comment with this, directed at myself and takola:

Sorry if what I write in attempt to offer common sense and logic appears cryptic to anyone:eek:

To be honest I don't know what you're saying here. However, if you have a problem with a post please report it and we will look into it. Keep your posts in this thread relevant to the thread at hand. If you wish to reply to this post, please use pming.

Re 'I don't know you what you're saying' -- in the interests of consistency why not check out contents post #128; attack the post, not the poster, appears to me to be a little one-sided in terms of its application:cool:

Check out post #128 --

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

Brrr -
    Xiney wrote: »
    No, seriously. It really is sometimes very difficult to understand what you are saying. You followed the above comment with this, directed at myself and takola:

Sorry if what I write in attempt to offer common sense and logic appears cryptic to anyone:eek:

To be honest I don't know what you're saying here. However, if you have a problem with a post please report it and we will look into it. Keep your posts in this thread relevant to the thread at hand. If you wish to reply to this post, please use pming.

Re 'I don't know you what you're saying' -- in the interests of consistency why not check out contents post #128; attack the post, not the poster, appears to me to be a little one-sided in terms of its application:cool:

Check out post #128 --

I cannot follow this post. Please try to be clear and lucid in your posts as Xiney has already requested.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I have just read post 128. There is nothing there that breaches the forum charter.

Now, since just about everything that is going to be said about Lissadell House at this point has been, I'm going to close this thread. It's been more trouble than it's worth.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement