Verichip Corporation selected by Microsoft - Page 3 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
26-11-2008, 19:05   #31
Diogenes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run_to_da_hills View Post
Non Christian stuff even mentions the Verichip as the "Mark of the Beast".
Lunatic Fringe Christian in paranoid idiocy shocker!

Seriously what the frak is the Satanic System.

The Roman Catholic Church is the NWO?

You do realise that the crap Dan Brown comes out with is what we refer to as "fiction"?

Diogenes is offline  
Advertisement
26-11-2008, 19:56   #32
thecommander
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run_to_da_hills View Post
And from that exact wiki page
THE LEGEND OF THE BOILING FROG IS JUST A LEGEND
http://www.uga.edu/srel/ecoviews/ecoview021118.htm

Anyway, you'll go on to believe the selective things you want like chips in our foreheads, but ignore the questions that everyone asks you. When we do get close to an answer, no doubt we'll get a new Evening Herald or Star link about the police being able to drive cars or some other **** and how that means they'll be able to "chase" us when we run away from them. OOoOOOooo Big Brother...
thecommander is offline  
26-11-2008, 21:27   #33
bonkey
Administrator
 
bonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Lyss (Switzerland)
Posts: 15,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
Why should he not quote scripture? If he believes things are prophecies in the bible, why shouldn't he quote the bible
I think Mahatma just fell prey to the poster/mod mix-up there.

I suspect that as a poster and a fellow-conspiracy-believer, he was appealing to RTDH to cut out a line of argument...much in the same way he used to ask Casey to back off certain lines of argument.

I also suspect it may not be coincidental that he made this request shortly after I was asking how come no conspiracy believers take this very line....

In other words, I don't think he had his mod-hat on when he made that post.

I could, of course, be wrong there.
bonkey is offline  
26-11-2008, 21:37   #34
Diogenes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkey View Post
I think Mahatma just fell prey to the poster/mod mix-up there.

I suspect that as a poster and a fellow-conspiracy-believer, he was appealing to RTDH to cut out a line of argument...much in the same way he used to ask Casey to back off certain lines of argument.

I also suspect it may not be coincidental that he made this request shortly after I was asking how come no conspiracy believers take this very line....

In other words, I don't think he had his mod-hat on when he made that post.

I could, of course, be wrong there.
Bonkey, bonkey, bonkey, this is the conspiracy theory forum, we all know that there are no coincidences.
Diogenes is offline  
26-11-2008, 22:26   #35
Mahatma coat
Banned
 
Mahatma coat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Mean Boreeens
Posts: 6,760
Yer Right Bonkey, twas a personal appeal to RTDH.

also RTDH, although I do believe the Frog thing there are sceptics out there who wish to challenge this conventional wisdom, having never boiled a frog (tho I might rectify that) Might I recomend that you use LOBSTER in yer analogy from now on, I can verify that a lobster will just sit there till its good and tasty as the water boils, I recomend putin a bit of Fennel and some Garlic into the water too
Mahatma coat is offline  
Advertisement
26-11-2008, 22:32   #36
Diogenes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahatma coat View Post
Yer Right Bonkey, twas a personal appeal to RTDH.
Perhaps you need to grasp the fact that when you tell someone to stop something, you are Mod, and it comes off as a directive and not a personal appeal.
Diogenes is offline  
26-11-2008, 22:51   #37
Run_to_da_hills
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahatma coat View Post
Yer Right Bonkey, twas a personal appeal to RTDH.

also RTDH, although I do believe the Frog thing there are sceptics out there who wish to challenge this conventional wisdom, having never boiled a frog (tho I might rectify that) Might I recomend that you use LOBSTER in yer analogy from now on, I can verify that a lobster will just sit there till its good and tasty as the water boils, I recomend putin a bit of Fennel and some Garlic into the water too
You can always try it with a cane toad, you have enough of them out there

I used to aim for them in my combi.
Run_to_da_hills is offline  
26-11-2008, 23:01   #38
Mahatma coat
Banned
 
Mahatma coat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Mean Boreeens
Posts: 6,760
The GF introduced me to a new and exciting pasttime, Pouring DETOL on cane toads, apparently it will turn them inside out, as a kid they were given SuperSoakers full of the stuff and unleashed in the fields around Chinchilla. So as soon as I catch a Caney thats gonna be the first thing I try
Mahatma coat is offline  
26-11-2008, 23:04   #39
Mahatma coat
Banned
 
Mahatma coat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Mean Boreeens
Posts: 6,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
Perhaps you need to grasp the fact that when you tell someone to stop something, you are Mod, and it comes off as a directive and not a personal appeal.
Really?

OK so, Stop being patronising and Condescending to Other posters here, that Fr Ted Cartoon could be construed as calling someone an Idiot

Attack the post not the poster
Mahatma coat is offline  
Advertisement
27-11-2008, 02:35   #40
Mahatma coat
Banned
 
Mahatma coat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Mean Boreeens
Posts: 6,760
care to Respond Diogenes?
Mahatma coat is offline  
27-11-2008, 02:47   #41
javaboy
Registered User
 
javaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 16,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run_to_da_hills View Post
Non Christian stuff even mentions the Verichip as the "Mark of the Beast".

I don't understand the "we all die" bit. If the aim of the NWO/SATANIC 666 or whatever is to kill us all, why don't they just get on with it instead of tricking us with RFID tags and 'boiling the lobster'?

To continue the boiling frog/lobster analogy, why not just whack the lobster hard with a rock? Same end result, less time, less effort.
javaboy is offline  
27-11-2008, 02:55   #42
meglome
Registered User
 
meglome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Ah jaysus, i'm all over the place
Posts: 7,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by javaboy View Post
I don't understand the "we all die" bit. If the aim of the NWO/SATANIC 666 or whatever is to kill us all, why don't they just get on with it instead of tricking us with RFID tags and 'boiling the lobster'?

To continue the boiling frog/lobster analogy, why not just whack the lobster hard with a rock? Same end result, less time, less effort.
Ah you've made a fundamental mistake here... looking for logic.
meglome is online now  
Thanks from:
27-11-2008, 03:11   #43
Mahatma coat
Banned
 
Mahatma coat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Mean Boreeens
Posts: 6,760
Picture if you will a tank full of Lobsters in a fancy resturaunt, if you simpy pick one out for selection the other lobsters get used to this idea and eagerly await their turn for salvation, start whackin em on the noggin and the jig is up
Mahatma coat is offline  
27-11-2008, 03:17   #44
javaboy
Registered User
 
javaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 16,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahatma coat View Post
Picture if you will a tank full of Lobsters in a fancy resturaunt, if you simpy pick one out for selection the other lobsters get used to this idea and eagerly await their turn for salvation, start whackin em on the noggin and the jig is up
I understand your point but if the end goal of the NWO is simply to kill us all, they could surely achieve it very quickly and quite easily using WMD.

I mean at this very early stage of the Satanic 666 scheme when things are still building up and nobody is seriously talking about forced RFID implants, if a bunch of joe soaps can discover the NWO's plan, then the jig is already up, no? If and when the actions of the NWO become more blatant, aren't even more people going to be swayed by RTDH's arguments? So really the slowboiling approach isn't going to work in reality.

If there's a reason why they want to keep us alive, that's fine but it contradicts that scaremongering poster just a bit.
javaboy is offline  
27-11-2008, 11:44   #45
Diogenes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahatma coat View Post
Really?

OK so, Stop being patronising and Condescending to Other posters here, that Fr Ted Cartoon could be construed as calling someone an Idiot

Attack the post not the poster
I wasn't calling someone an idiot, I was however suggesting that they had trouble confusing reality with fiction.
Diogenes is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet