Verichip Corporation selected by Microsoft - Page 3 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

26-11-2008, 19:05   #31
Diogenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run_to_da_hills View Post
Non Christian stuff even mentions the Verichip as the "Mark of the Beast".
Lunatic Fringe Christian in paranoid idiocy shocker!

Seriously what the frak is the Satanic System.

The Roman Catholic Church is the NWO?

You do realise that the crap Dan Brown comes out with is what we refer to as "fiction"?

Advertisement
26-11-2008, 19:56   #32
thecommander

Quote:
And from that exact wiki page
THE LEGEND OF THE BOILING FROG IS JUST A LEGEND
http://www.uga.edu/srel/ecoviews/ecoview021118.htm

Anyway, you'll go on to believe the selective things you want like chips in our foreheads, but ignore the questions that everyone asks you. When we do get close to an answer, no doubt we'll get a new Evening Herald or Star link about the police being able to drive cars or some other **** and how that means they'll be able to "chase" us when we run away from them. OOoOOOooo Big Brother...
26-11-2008, 21:27   #33
bonkey
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
Why should he not quote scripture? If he believes things are prophecies in the bible, why shouldn't he quote the bible
I think Mahatma just fell prey to the poster/mod mix-up there.

I suspect that as a poster and a fellow-conspiracy-believer, he was appealing to RTDH to cut out a line of argument...much in the same way he used to ask Casey to back off certain lines of argument.

I also suspect it may not be coincidental that he made this request shortly after I was asking how come no conspiracy believers take this very line....

In other words, I don't think he had his mod-hat on when he made that post.

I could, of course, be wrong there.
26-11-2008, 21:37   #34
Diogenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkey View Post
I think Mahatma just fell prey to the poster/mod mix-up there.

I suspect that as a poster and a fellow-conspiracy-believer, he was appealing to RTDH to cut out a line of argument...much in the same way he used to ask Casey to back off certain lines of argument.

I also suspect it may not be coincidental that he made this request shortly after I was asking how come no conspiracy believers take this very line....

In other words, I don't think he had his mod-hat on when he made that post.

I could, of course, be wrong there.
Bonkey, bonkey, bonkey, this is the conspiracy theory forum, we all know that there are no coincidences.
26-11-2008, 22:26   #35
Mahatma coat
Banned

Yer Right Bonkey, twas a personal appeal to RTDH.

also RTDH, although I do believe the Frog thing there are sceptics out there who wish to challenge this conventional wisdom, having never boiled a frog (tho I might rectify that) Might I recomend that you use LOBSTER in yer analogy from now on, I can verify that a lobster will just sit there till its good and tasty as the water boils, I recomend putin a bit of Fennel and some Garlic into the water too
Advertisement
26-11-2008, 22:32   #36
Diogenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahatma coat View Post
Perhaps you need to grasp the fact that when you tell someone to stop something, you are Mod, and it comes off as a directive and not a personal appeal.
26-11-2008, 22:51   #37
Run_to_da_hills
Banned

Quote:

also RTDH, although I do believe the Frog thing there are sceptics out there who wish to challenge this conventional wisdom, having never boiled a frog (tho I might rectify that) Might I recomend that you use LOBSTER in yer analogy from now on, I can verify that a lobster will just sit there till its good and tasty as the water boils, I recomend putin a bit of Fennel and some Garlic into the water too
You can always try it with a cane toad, you have enough of them out there

I used to aim for them in my combi.
26-11-2008, 23:01   #38
Mahatma coat
Banned

The GF introduced me to a new and exciting pasttime, Pouring DETOL on cane toads, apparently it will turn them inside out, as a kid they were given SuperSoakers full of the stuff and unleashed in the fields around Chinchilla. So as soon as I catch a Caney thats gonna be the first thing I try
26-11-2008, 23:04   #39
Mahatma coat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
Perhaps you need to grasp the fact that when you tell someone to stop something, you are Mod, and it comes off as a directive and not a personal appeal.
Really?

OK so, Stop being patronising and Condescending to Other posters here, that Fr Ted Cartoon could be construed as calling someone an Idiot

Attack the post not the poster
Advertisement
27-11-2008, 02:35   #40
Mahatma coat
Banned

care to Respond Diogenes?
27-11-2008, 02:47   #41
javaboy

Quote:
Non Christian stuff even mentions the Verichip as the "Mark of the Beast".

I don't understand the "we all die" bit. If the aim of the NWO/SATANIC 666 or whatever is to kill us all, why don't they just get on with it instead of tricking us with RFID tags and 'boiling the lobster'?

To continue the boiling frog/lobster analogy, why not just whack the lobster hard with a rock? Same end result, less time, less effort.
27-11-2008, 02:55   #42
meglome

Quote:
Originally Posted by javaboy View Post
I don't understand the "we all die" bit. If the aim of the NWO/SATANIC 666 or whatever is to kill us all, why don't they just get on with it instead of tricking us with RFID tags and 'boiling the lobster'?

To continue the boiling frog/lobster analogy, why not just whack the lobster hard with a rock? Same end result, less time, less effort.
Ah you've made a fundamental mistake here... looking for logic.
Thanks from:
27-11-2008, 03:11   #43
Mahatma coat
Banned

Picture if you will a tank full of Lobsters in a fancy resturaunt, if you simpy pick one out for selection the other lobsters get used to this idea and eagerly await their turn for salvation, start whackin em on the noggin and the jig is up
27-11-2008, 03:17   #44
javaboy

Quote:
Picture if you will a tank full of Lobsters in a fancy resturaunt, if you simpy pick one out for selection the other lobsters get used to this idea and eagerly await their turn for salvation, start whackin em on the noggin and the jig is up
I understand your point but if the end goal of the NWO is simply to kill us all, they could surely achieve it very quickly and quite easily using WMD.

I mean at this very early stage of the Satanic 666 scheme when things are still building up and nobody is seriously talking about forced RFID implants, if a bunch of joe soaps can discover the NWO's plan, then the jig is already up, no? If and when the actions of the NWO become more blatant, aren't even more people going to be swayed by RTDH's arguments? So really the slowboiling approach isn't going to work in reality.

If there's a reason why they want to keep us alive, that's fine but it contradicts that scaremongering poster just a bit.
27-11-2008, 11:44   #45
Diogenes

Quote:
Really?

OK so, Stop being patronising and Condescending to Other posters here, that Fr Ted Cartoon could be construed as calling someone an Idiot

Attack the post not the poster
I wasn't calling someone an idiot, I was however suggesting that they had trouble confusing reality with fiction.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion