Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

01-11-2009, 18:46   #61
Angel33

Interesting Psychics

I am new here on the boards and have enjoyed reading about psychics here in Cork and county. I've heard alot of good things about Annette Singleton also although have never been to her. Some psychics actually don't like to get their name out there so much as the saying goes a psychic is only as good as the last person they did a reading for.
True words! I went to see Helen Barrett many years ago and it was before her health took a turn as they say. She generalised alot of things and got one thing spot on, which is why I do the work I do today. Has anyone had a reading or a meeting with Heidi Sawyer who is the director of the Institute of Psychic Development? She also wrote a book called "Why My Mother Didn't Want Me To Be Psychic". I would be curious as to what people experienced if they did meet with her.
Advertisement
03-11-2009, 17:04   #62
xxgraciebabyxx

ne chance u cud pm er no tanx a million!
05-11-2009, 15:49   #63
iamtroubled

phone Number for the White Witch

Hi, if you have been to the white witch, can you please PM me her phone number? I live in Cork city, is there any good fortune teller in the city? if yes, can you also leave me their numbers? thank you.
13-11-2009, 21:59   #64
skank01

Hi could someone pm me the numbers for the following:Veronica in Blackpool, Stephanie in Cobh, Annette Singleton in Cork city.

Just visited White Witch in Cobh with a friend. Gave us both nearly identical readings, both highly intelligent and both going to have sons at 31 by c section and both sons will be in the military and be famous!umm:-/

Was my first reading and dissapointed :-(
17-11-2009, 20:25   #65
laura l

Quote:
Originally Posted by skank01 View Post
Hi could someone pm me the numbers for the following:Veronica in Blackpool, Stephanie in Cobh, Annette Singleton in Cork city.

Just visited White Witch in Cobh with a friend. Gave us both nearly identical readings, both highly intelligent and both going to have sons at 31 by c section and both sons will be in the military and be famous!umm:-/

Was my first reading and dissapointed :-(
could i get those numbers pm ed too please!
Advertisement
19-11-2009, 12:23   #66
blonde2009

Fortune teller in Clonmel

Hey does anyone have a number for Rory Bates in Clonmel? Tried an 086 number but its not in use....or any other fortune tellers in the waterford area?? Please help??
20-11-2009, 15:20   #67
Irishlawgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel33 View Post
Has anyone had a reading or a meeting with Heidi Sawyer who is the director of the Institute of Psychic Development? She also wrote a book called "Why My Mother Didn't Want Me To Be Psychic". I would be curious as to what people experienced if they did meet with her.

I've been to Heidi before - she is excellent at reading energies of people around you which I found to be very helpful.
25-11-2009, 19:52   #68
murphyev

Veronica

Originally Posted by 445279.ie
Veronica in Cork. Based in or around Fairhill. I've PM'd you her number

hey 445279.ie, i can see your inundated with requests for the number but could you also pm me the number please, i have been with her before but recently lost my phone and all contacts!!
Thanks alot
01-12-2009, 13:45   #69
Fefa09

Hi, has anyone got any feedback about their visit to Veronica in Cork? Did you find her reading accurate?
Advertisement
21-12-2009, 15:42   #70
clonagirl

Hi! Just wondering has anyone ever heard of Liz Boyland? She's based near Kinsale. If anyone's seen her, what did they think?
29-12-2009, 13:31   #71
akacorkboy

please pm me her number

Mary Madison in west cork
29-12-2009, 13:34   #72
sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMM View Post
Hi,

I know theres probably a bazillion threads on this already so feel free to redirect me...Basically for want of a better expression I'm at a 'crossroads' in my life and I'd be really interested in seeing a good psychic or fortune teller, preferably in the Cork area, but if someone is particularly good I would be prepared to travel. Thanks a mill in advance
you make your own forture or path in Life, Don't go to a psychic looking for help. Life is that you make of it.
05-01-2010, 14:07   #73
summerbaby

Cork Psychic

Just went back to Annette Singleton and she just gets better and better! I have to say i haven't found anyone else yet to be near as accurate as her and what a nice lady too! Did anyone else go to her?
07-01-2010, 00:01   #74
quitepossibly

Hi could someone pm me the numbers for the following:Veronica in Blackpool, Stephanie in Cobh, Annette Singleton in Cork city. Many thanks.
09-01-2010, 00:38   #75
gagiteebo
Closed Account

Annette Singleton

Hi guys
I apologise if I'm asking anything that has already been asked a million times but here we go....basically I'm going through quite a rough patch in my life right now and feel like a psychic may be able to give me some guidance. I've heard great things about Annette Singleton and I'm just wondering is she actually that good? Have many of you been to see her? If I go do I need to ask her specific questions i.e. 'What will happen in my career in the next 6 months?' or should I say nothing and let her talk....She seems to be a lovely, genuine person but what about her abilities as a psychic? Any feedback would be appreciated

Thanks guys

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion