Dry hair - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

06-11-2008, 19:29   #1
Captain Slow IRL

Dry hair

Over the last month or so, my hair is starting to get very dry - feels like straw right now. I got a hair cut about 3 weeks ago and it looked like I was losing hair at my fringe - it was just damaged/shorter hair and after the cut, it looked normal again.
This morning, it looked brutal - I have a cow's lick and it's nearly disappeared. Is there anything to put into hair to thicken it?
Advertisement
06-11-2008, 21:30   #2
ChewChew
SADISTIC HEARTLESS BITCH

HMod: COS, OTG
Unfortunately this is the time of year that effects peoples hair and skin. Heat causes dry hair but so does wind. a hat is a great for prevention when going out into the cold. And you shouldn't wash your hair every day (if you do) 2 or 3 times a week is enough. and to help thicken the hair use combs over brushes and once a week before bed massage olive oil into the scalp, leave over night and wash the next morning with chemical free shampoo
06-11-2008, 23:25   #3
Captain Slow IRL

Wash it every day - have to shower anyway, dirty work environment.

It's short enough that I don't need to comb it and I can't wear hats! I spend more time in the car than on foot, so can't complain of the cold a lot.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try a shower cap - see if that makes a difference.

What will the olive oil do anyway?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion