Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Target Archery in Waterford

Options
  • 14-08-2008 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

I was on holiers somewhere where it doesn't rain ever last week and did a bit of target archery.

I really enjoyed it, and I was wondering if anyone here knows if theres a target archery club in Waterford?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

The Atacama? Deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

When I started, it was in the sports grounds on the Tramore Rd, beside Superquinn, and it moved up to St. Johns Convent after a while, but don't know where it is these days. It was on a Monday night at 8 anyways :)

I'll ask the mother to ask a chap she works with to see if it's still on. I must get my bow back down from the attic actually...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Roen wrote: »
    The Atacama? Deadly!

:D Almost! Enough drought that when I asked was it going to rain, there was a howl of laughter from the locals.

Anyway..

Target Archery? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Dunmore East Adventure thingy does it, don't they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

KingLoser wrote: »
    Dunmore East Adventure thingy does it, don't they?

They do, but I'm talking about joining a club and buying the gear etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I was thinking of joining one myself over the weekend. The nearest I found was in Kikenny. If anyone finds some info, feel free to pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

theres a club out in somewhere out around bunmahon-kill area..sorry that all the info i have

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭ec18

kensutz wrote: »
    I was thinking of joining one myself over the weekend. The nearest I found was in Kikenny. If anyone finds some info, feel free to pm me.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Jaysis, we'll have a fine ol' band of Robin Hoods wont we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭sunnyse

Maybe ye can join a boards beers night with a boards archery night.:D

I can imagine the headlines the next day

A quote for Sully saying "It seemed like a good idea at the time"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

There is a club registered with the amateur association of Ireland located in Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭waterfordkick

there is an archery club registered in Waterford. If you go into the archery section under sport in Boards you'll find all the clubs in Ireland !

Advertisement