Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good driving instructor in Dublin

• 20-06-2008 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

Anyone got any recommendations of a really good driving instructor? I'm on the southside of Dublin and I want lessons in my own car. I'm not a total beginner but i'm pretty nervous.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭barkingmadlolly

Hi,

I did all my lessons with BAC driving school <SNIP> and I really couldnt recomend them higher. I passed first time and I really couldnt have done it without them. Brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dubman25

hey,what part of south dublin???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭wicklow joe

i used a guy based in dun laoghaire, he was excellent pm me for the number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

dubman25 wrote: »
    hey,what part of south dublin???

Ranelagh I've been taking lessons but the instructor I had is off sick now and the other instructor didn't really tell me what I was doing wrong, just said I was grand and he felt safe but I need to know what to focus on when practicing with my fully licensed driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭elainee

hi i wonder can anyone help me. im thinking of becoming a driving instructor but cant decide which company to use im between quantum and ism both seem to be approved if anyone has any info would love to hear from you.Need as much info as possible
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

<SNIP>! Got me through my test first time!

Please use the PM function.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I think he does most of the Southside so Monkstown shouldn't be a problem, give them a ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭hot fuss

Has anyone got any recommendations for an instructor on the northside of Dublin? I'm hoping to do my test in Finglas..

• Registered Users Posts: 4 anzio

I am doing my test in Finglas soon can anyone recommend a good driving instructor

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hollyw

Myself and my friend passed our tests first time with <snip> from <snip> i recommend him to all my friends his no is 086<snip> #GoodLuck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 anzio

That's sounds good to me thank you for his details much appreciated all I need now is a bit of luck and a nice tester ( hope they exist ) ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please use sticky for driving instructor queries.
    Do not post numbers or names.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement