is drinking water important for mass building? - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-03-2015, 23:27   #1
mengele

is drinking water important for mass building?

trying to eat a calorie surplus the whole time. have now taken to trying to drink 3 litres of full fat milk every day. milk now really is the one liquid I drink more or less bar a cup of tea or two. don't really drink water anymore. would not drinking water have any effects? really by time I have 3 litres of milk drank at the end of the day I have enough drank and cant drink anymore as such
Advertisement
Yesterday, 01:07   #2
YFlyer

Drink water first thing in the morning. Follow whatever programme you're on after that.
Yesterday, 01:09   #3
jh79

Sure milk is mostly water anyways.
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 01:55   #4
Mellor
Unsubscriber

Milk is close almost 90% water, so are drinking plenty of water. Add to that water from your food and you are getting 3 litres or more per day.
Yesterday, 11:20   #5
Zillah

The modern mass hysteria of drinking enough water is just bonkers. Do you feel thirsty all the time? Does your pee come out a thick yellow all the time? If not, you're well hydrated.

I imagine drinking three litres of milk would be more than enough hydration for the day.

Do you not drinking water while working out, out of curiosity?

Last edited by Zillah; Yesterday at 11:23.
Advertisement
Yesterday, 15:32   #6
colossus-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillah View Post
The modern mass hysteria of drinking enough water is just bonkers. Do you feel thirsty all the time? Does your pee come out a thick yellow all the time? If not, you're well hydrated.

I imagine drinking three litres of milk would be more than enough hydration for the day.

Do you not drinking water while working out, out of curiosity?

One should be fully hydrated before you start your workout if your interested in maximizing your performance. I've been focusing on this myself recently and have noticed I don't need to go for the water bottle nearly as much during the workout and feel better for it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion