Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

24-03-2008, 23:44   #1

Wrestling Mania - Website?

Hi
Just wondering does anyone know if Wrestling Mania - that store in St Stephens Green that does wrestling gear - has an online website or myspace to check stock. Its just Id like to make a special order with them for a Wrestlemania party Im hosting this weekend. Any help would be apprichated, even an email address or contact number.
Advertisement
24-03-2008, 23:47   #2
flahavaj
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1408 View Post
Hi
Just wondering does anyone know if Wrestling Mania - that store in St Stephens Green that does wrestling gear - has an online website or myspace to check stock. Its just Id like to make a special order with them for a Wrestlemania party Im hosting this weekend. Any help would be apprichated, even an email address or contact number.
I don't think they have an online store. Quite frankly, with the prices that guy charges relative to other online sources he'd have a cheek to even attempt to have one.
24-03-2008, 23:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flahavaj View Post
with the prices that guy charges relative to other online sources he'd have a cheek to even attempt to have one.
I know his prices can be a little high I just need to get a t shirt by Fri, a specific one (the new Shawn Michaels Creation) in XL or XXL and he might be my only hope

While we're on the subject if anyone can recommend any online or In Dublin WWE store for merch that'd be cool too, pref t shirt wise

Last edited by 1408; 25-03-2008 at 00:01.
25-03-2008, 01:44   #4
Ham'nd'egger

Quote:
I know his prices can be a little high I just need to get a t shirt by Fri, a specific one (the new Shawn Michaels Creation) in XL or XXL and he might be my only hope

While we're on the subject if anyone can recommend any online or In Dublin WWE store for merch that'd be cool too, pref t shirt wise
Try the Wrestling Shop in the Artane Castle Shopping Centre. Their number is 01 8511 423
25-03-2008, 03:27   #5
pingu_girl

Send a message via AIM to pingu_girl
Quote:
Hi
Quote:
I just need to get a t shirt by Fri, a specific one (the new Shawn Michaels Creation) in XL or XXL and he might be my only hope
Is everybody at the party going to try and fit into the t-shirt?
Advertisement
25-03-2008, 04:42   #6
DRakE

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingu_girl View Post
haha
25-03-2008, 08:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingu_girl View Post
Not being a guy with big shoulders, you've obviously never tried on a European size XL T-Shirt. Believe me, XL or XXL U.S. size is the new method in comfort.
25-03-2008, 09:12   #8
jeffk

Send a message via MSN to jeffk
Ah ole wrestling Mania criminally high prices

Heres a link to postage free new style shirts of play

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirt...searchsource=1
25-03-2008, 10:56   #9
SuperWoody101

Quote:
Hi

Wrestling Mania
Phone: 014053525
Email: wrestlingmaniadublin@hotmail.com
Info: http://www.stephensgreen.com/storein...restling+Mania

They don't have a website.

Last edited by SuperWoody101; 25-03-2008 at 11:34.
Advertisement
25-03-2008, 11:12   #10

Thanks man, although I assume you drop the 'e' in that email address
25-03-2008, 11:33   #11
SuperWoody101

Quote:
Thanks man, although I assume you drop the 'e' in that email address
That's the address I have for them but I have never emailed them so it could be wrong, try emailing the two of them.
25-03-2008, 13:45   #12

Ive emailed them and the person there is trying to help me at the moment. Its hard cause the guys who run the store have gone to the US so it might not be possible to get the shirt I want. They dont seem to have anything in my size either, looks like I left it to late, although theres always online I guess if I want it after this weekend.

EDIT: They just called back, no such luck, which means Ive no hope now unless someone can suggest an Irish based store that might sell Wrestling T-Shirts

Last edited by 1408; 25-03-2008 at 13:57.
25-03-2008, 14:34   #13
grames_bond

Quote:
: They just called back, no such luck, which means Ive no hope now unless someone can suggest an Irish based store that might sell Wrestling T-Shirts
you could always try t-shirt print, thats wer i used to get wrestling shirts, they have alot of styles and if they dont have the one you want they could always just make it! if you are in need of it, id say this is the way to go!`they are in ilac centre, stephens green and blanch, im not sure wer else they are!
25-03-2008, 21:31   #14

I have consoled myself with an online route and have found a Shawn Michaels design I like in my size for €25 including shipping. And its official, which isnt bad at all. Thanks to anyone who posted here.
25-03-2008, 23:32   #15
KKV

Send a message via MSN to KKV
I used to buy from 'Mania all the time.

But then i just (out of boredom) searched on eBay for replica belts.

I will never, ever make a purchase from that store, ever again.

How he's still in business is totally beyond me. His prices are crazy. His replica belts are €320. You can get them for €180 (including shipping) on eBay, and they guy selling them always has them at your door 7 days later!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion