Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
25-04-2008, 14:54   #166
homerjay2005
Registered User
 
homerjay2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Kerry/Dublin.
Posts: 24,816
ya, spotted them alright. was on there for a few minutes looking for a west ham ticket.

lads, i cannot figure out how people who are season ticket holders are not going to this game or even failing that, do not know somebody that is willling to go, without having to sell them on viagogo. i could have sold 20 tickets for this one if i had them. its shocking really in my opinion.
homerjay2005 is offline  
Advertisement
25-04-2008, 15:51   #167
spooney
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 10
Yeah, I've got 2 off Viagogo pretty easy and there is plenty more popping up.. you have to fast though!!

PS
for anyone getting from leeds to manchester, its cheaper getting the national express coach and quicker! £5 each way!

the bus from the airport drops you to the leeds bus station and you get the national express bus from there, buy your tickets at the desk. buses run every half hour I think.

We're going that way on Tuesday
spooney is offline  
25-04-2008, 15:56   #168
evad_lhorg
Registered User
 
evad_lhorg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: D6w
Posts: 5,633
who are you flying with? im on 12.30 ryanair flight

Last edited by evad_lhorg; 25-04-2008 at 15:58.
evad_lhorg is offline  
25-04-2008, 16:07   #169
KH32
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 12
Do you have to continually refresh Viagogo every few seconds? Have been trying all week without success!
KH32 is offline  
26-04-2008, 17:23   #170
andrew1977
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by homerjay2005 View Post
ya, spotted them alright. was on there for a few minutes looking for a west ham ticket.

lads, i cannot figure out how people who are season ticket holders are not going to this game or even failing that, do not know somebody that is willling to go, without having to sell them on viagogo. i could have sold 20 tickets for this one if i had them. its shocking really in my opinion.
There is a good few west ham tickets coming up on viagogo this afternoon homerjay if you are still hunting.
andrew1977 is offline  
Advertisement
27-04-2008, 20:40   #171
evad_lhorg
Registered User
 
evad_lhorg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: D6w
Posts: 5,633
I fell like getting sick with the amount of contacts coming back with ticket offers of £300. that's a joke/
evad_lhorg is offline  
28-04-2008, 01:57   #172
pert
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Belfast
Posts: 46
Got my ticket off Travelcare for 250, what a joke

Got a voucher and a discount in the Megawhore too

But to use it I have to spend over £50 - no chance
pert is offline  
28-04-2008, 09:21   #173
homerjay2005
Registered User
 
homerjay2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Kerry/Dublin.
Posts: 24,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by pert View Post
Got my ticket off Travelcare for 250, what a joke

Got a voucher and a discount in the Megawhore too

But to use it I have to spend over £50 - no chance
its no joke mate, u knew the price before you paid it, you didnt have to buy it. do u go to games regulary? cos most, and note the word is what i said was most, genuine fans who go to games regulary, got sorted for this.

i havent been able to get online much over the past 3 days as the missus was around and i dont think she would take too nicely to me clicking on viagogo for the weekend. looks like its too late now for barca. i still aint got a second west ham ticket, so ill be going on me own i think cos no1 will travel with out a ticket, the flights are too expensive.
homerjay2005 is offline  
28-04-2008, 09:40   #174
andrew1977
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,759
Barcelona havnt taken up their full allocation of tickets for tomorrow night according to some forums i visit
Get ringing the ticket office or get in the queue at the ticket off early tomorrow.
Remember last year lads ac milan at home in the same, scramble for tickets leading up to it and then United put tickets on general sale the day of the match due to milan not taking their full allocation.

There has been a fair bit of movement on viagogo this past few days, loads coming up but snapped up in seconds, i must have been to the processing card detail stages on at least 7 times and no success.
andrew1977 is offline  
Advertisement
28-04-2008, 09:49   #175
homerjay2005
Registered User
 
homerjay2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Kerry/Dublin.
Posts: 24,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1977 View Post
Barcelona havnt taken up their full allocation of tickets for tomorrow night according to some forums i visit
Get ringing the ticket office or get in the queue at the ticket off early tomorrow.
Remember last year lads ac milan at home in the same, scramble for tickets leading up to it and then United put tickets on general sale the day of the match due to milan not taking their full allocation.

There has been a fair bit of movement on viagogo this past few days, loads coming up but snapped up in seconds, i must have been to the processing card detail stages on at least 7 times and no success.
u sorted for this? cant rememeber if you are or not,or are u looking for somebody else? im trying to pick one up for evad_lhorg, but i dont have much free time.

EDIT : just got a west ham ticket. nothing for barca popped up yet.

Last edited by homerjay2005; 28-04-2008 at 11:32.
homerjay2005 is offline  
28-04-2008, 11:38   #176
andrew1977
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by homerjay2005 View Post
u sorted for this? cant rememeber if you are or not,or are u looking for somebody else? im trying to pick one up for evad_lhorg, but i dont have much free time.

EDIT : just got a west ham ticket. nothing for barca popped up yet.
Yes homerjay i am sorted, thanks for thinking of me , i was looking for 2 west ham tickets for myself but my contact has come good for me this morning,
I am in the K-stand lower tomorrow night, me and my little lad, where you sitting ? I am on the ryanair to manchester @ 12.30 ex dublin tomorrow
Then for west ham into liverpool on friday evening and back out of liverpool saturday night ..
Whats your plan of attack travel wise for the next few days ?

By the way have you seen the thread on redissue about a program to install on your computer that stops your viagogo account from locking by pressing f5 too much, must take a look at it in more details, might save in future hours of sitting at the pc.
andrew1977 is offline  
28-04-2008, 12:16   #177
homerjay2005
Registered User
 
homerjay2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Kerry/Dublin.
Posts: 24,816
flying into birmingham tomorrow at 1.30 and train up. nothing booked for sat yet, see, my mate wants to get the boat, i may just take the hit and fly. not sure to where yet. that liverpool flight is one option.

as regards viagogo, i already have a simple yet effective way of getting around the page without ever locking it! its worked 3 times for me now for these games! im in NW quadrant tomorrow, should be decent atmospehere there and for west ham, north stand tier 2, great seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1977 View Post
Yes homerjay i am sorted, thanks for thinking of me , i was looking for 2 west ham tickets for myself but my contact has come good for me this morning,
I am in the K-stand lower tomorrow night, me and my little lad, where you sitting ? I am on the ryanair to manchester @ 12.30 ex dublin tomorrow
Then for west ham into liverpool on friday evening and back out of liverpool saturday night ..
Whats your plan of attack travel wise for the next few days ?

By the way have you seen the thread on redissue about a program to install on your computer that stops your viagogo account from locking by pressing f5 too much, must take a look at it in more details, might save in future hours of sitting at the pc.
homerjay2005 is offline  
28-04-2008, 12:32   #178
homerjay2005
Registered User
 
homerjay2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Kerry/Dublin.
Posts: 24,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1977 View Post
Barcelona havnt taken up their full allocation of tickets for tomorrow night according to some forums i visit
Get ringing the ticket office or get in the queue at the ticket off early tomorrow.
according to redcafe, barca are still selling tickets for this game on their website. expect them to return today and hit the ticket office. i got 2 last year for the milan game around now and i didnt have to apply, they rung and said did i want them, as i had been rejected in ballot.

all sorts of crazy rumours, but one lad said that only 1000 people are coming from spain, so as they have only sold 4000 so far from like 7000, looks like alot of english based fans will be there or united fans bought them! probably only rubbish talk though.
homerjay2005 is offline  
28-04-2008, 16:08   #179
zeusnero
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 324
can anybody tell me the address of the Man United ticket office?

planning to head over to Manchester tonight (ticketless) so I thought, going on what happened last year with the Milan tickets, that it'd be worth giving it a shot queueing up tomorrow morning...
zeusnero is offline  
28-04-2008, 16:14   #180
homerjay2005
Registered User
 
homerjay2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Kerry/Dublin.
Posts: 24,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusnero View Post
can anybody tell me the address of the Man United ticket office?
errm, its called Old Trafford. its a big stadium just 5-10 minutes from the city center. once you get there, look for the signs that say ticket office and they normally have an arrow
homerjay2005 is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search