hmm, can you get an inventory of everything that was installed?
you'd need make,model number - if thats not available, perhaps a serial number.
then we could lookup online how much they cost to buy..must be fancy cameras for 250 euro each. - took a look on ebay, and the most expensive dvr kit i could find was 1500 euro
- 4 High Resolution, Colour Day / Night CCD IR Night Vision, Dome Cameras
- 4 High Resolution, Colour Day / Night CCD IR Night Vision, Cylinder Cameras
- 1 TRIPLEX, 16 Way, 320GB Digital Video Recorder with CDRW & Networking
- 1 17" TFT Flat Panel Monitor - Active Matrix LCD
- 8 Composite Plug and Play Camera to DVR Connecting Leads (Power & Video)
- 2 Switch Mode Camera Power Supplies (Enough to Power to ALL Cameras)
- 1 Composite to VGA Converter Unit with Connecting Lead
- 2 CCTV Warning Signs - High Quality Screen Printed on Exterior Grade Plastic
- 1 Installation Accessory Pack - Rawl Plugs, Screws & Clips
- 1 Easy to Follow Installation Instructions - you will be up and running in no time !
- FULL 12 Month UK Warranty ! - (See our Warranty Section)
- UNLIMITED use of our Helpline - Before and After Any Purchase
this same kit was advertised for 1000 euro couple of weeks before...
anyway, 4000 euro sounds like you could possibly have been ripped off by those type of cowboys i mentioned.