Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

18-10-2011, 18:04   #136
Trevor451
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockfist View Post
It took 5 weeks for me to get my Laptop which i purchased from dabs. I will never use them again.
When abouts was this? During March of this year by any chance? I have read that they were migrating systems or something and that's what caused huge delays.
Advertisement
18-10-2011, 18:11   #137
rockfist

ok well this could have been the case but they never told the customers either on the site or when i contact customer service many times. I felt i was treated that bad that i wouldn't use them again and would strongly advise against them. If you want to use them so be it.
19-10-2011, 07:19   #138
pitiviperx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor451 View Post
Hi guys I purchased something from dabs at 2 am today and I am just wondering in general how long does it take for them to dispatch an item once its in stock?

I presume once its gone past the "security" process this means that there is no need to verify the card (I did the verify by visa thing) Its in the "processing" stage now.

Thanks
When i ordered i got the stuff delivered the next day. i couldnt believe it. shouldnt take long ... good luck
19-10-2011, 20:11   #139
Trevor451
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitiviperx View Post
When i ordered i got the stuff delivered the next day. i couldnt believe it. shouldnt take long ... good luck
Yep It got dispatched today thankfully

Something is a bit strange though

(taken from my post on the computer B&U fourm but I thought I may as well post it here)

I noticed something on the royal mail and parcelforce website (its now showing up on the site)

It states that its being delivered using "Euro Priority Home (PO Box)" Obviously its meant to be delivered to my house not a PO Box?
19-10-2011, 20:50   #140
pitiviperx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor451 View Post
Yep It got dispatched today thankfully

Something is a bit strange though

(taken from my post on the computer B&U fourm but I thought I may as well post it here)

I noticed something on the royal mail and parcelforce website (its now showing up on the site)

It states that its being delivered using "Euro Priority Home (PO Box)" Obviously its meant to be delivered to my house not a PO Box?
I wouldn't worry about that. when you registered on the website you put in your address so it should be delivered there, unless you ask them to deliver it to another.
Advertisement
19-10-2011, 22:30   #141
Trevor451
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitiviperx View Post
I wouldn't worry about that. when you registered on the website you put in your address so it should be delivered there, unless you ask them to deliver it to another.
Yeah turns out that's normal. My friend ordered off them a few times before and it also stated "Euro Priority Home (PO Box)"
05-12-2011, 17:15   #142
MiniNukinfuts

Send a message via MSN to MiniNukinfuts
I'm thinking of buying an SSD from dabs.ie, i'm just wondering what their returns service are like? Have people any experience with it?
05-12-2011, 19:36   #143
rockfist

i'd stay well away from them if i was you.
06-12-2011, 17:13   #144
MiniNukinfuts

Send a message via MSN to MiniNukinfuts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockfist View Post
i'd stay well away from them if i was you.
Why? What's wrong with them?
Advertisement
06-12-2011, 17:35   #145
rockfist

Have a look through every forum mate, you'll be waiting ages and their customer service is woeful. Really not worth the stress.
08-12-2011, 22:44   #146
allthedoyles

I just purchased a Samsung Monitor from Dabs this evening.

Scheduled for delivery between 14th / 16th December .

I hope I can prove this thread wrong
09-12-2011, 15:54   #147
Jagera
Closed Account

I ordered something from them last week. I just noticed a tracking number and a link to the Royal Mail website.

The number they gave me doesn't match the format required.

The number is like RB555512345, but Royal Mail require a 13 digit number.

What's going on there?
12-09-2012, 10:47   #148
VITAMINA

I've ordered LCD monitor month ago and still didn't get one .They've charged my money and every time I call ,they saying your product is on the way .After time I dedcided to cancel order because I was sick of that waiting that long ,so I waiting now even longer to get my money back ,this is another month.Now when I'm calling I hear another story you'll get your money back ASAP.They don't care about customers at all,once they've charge you,you'll never get your money back .Very unprofessional service.I don't think I could get it back. With Pixmania never had any problems and I ordered many products from there. First shopping with dabs and I'm very disappointed.
12-09-2012, 13:14   #149
Jarren

^ Did you get your money back from Dabs ?
12-09-2012, 15:21   #150
VITAMINA

No I didn't .This is first and a last time I bought anything from them.Wasting money and a time.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion