Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

05-02-2008, 18:43   #196
iezuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey212 View Post
You clearly have no understanding of admiralty law.
casey212 knows quite alot, why haven't you expanded further on admiralty law, few people understand its significance. And presumably you are aware that International Admiralty Maritime Law (Uniform Commercial Code) is based on the Vaticans Canon Law. Banking along with people in society are controlled by Admiralty Maritime Law. International Banking was created by the Knights Templar, and after they were surpressed by the Pope the Templars powers and wealth was given to the Knights of Malta (Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM)) who still control worlds banking today. Some of the Templars who survived the supression by the Pope later merged with the Knights of Malta. Banking families such as Rockefellars and Rothschilds are Knights of Malta.
Advertisement
05-02-2008, 18:52   #197
meglome

Ah jesus I'm getting tired of this paranoid ranting. /me goes off for a walk.
05-02-2008, 18:55   #198
iezuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglome View Post
Ah jesus I'm getting tired of this paranoid ranting. /me goes off for a walk.
The truth is too much for some people, and many are incapable of doing any kind of meaningful research. Why don't you actually learn about Admiralty Law....or just go for that walk and don't hurry back, your contribution was meaningless.
05-02-2008, 19:09   #199
meglome

Quote:
Originally Posted by iezuit View Post
The truth is too much for some people, and many are incapable of doing any kind of meaningful research. Why don't you actually learn about Admiralty Law....or just go for that walk and don't hurry back, your contribution was meaningless.
Crap I knew I should have gone for that walk immediately.

Quote:
The truth is too much for some people
I agree which is one of the main reasons I assume they make-up/believe so much crap.

Quote:
and many are incapable of doing any kind of meaningful research.
Oh so true. But I assume by meaningful research you mean the so called 'truth' websites. Wherein you're more likely to come across a portal to another dimension than truth. We've gone over and over these issues in here and we've yet to see any real conspiracy.

Quote:
Why don't you actually learn about Admiralty Law....
Firstly I'd need to see why any government would poison it's population using this chemtrails idea when I'm sure you could come up with twenty better ways to do it, not to mention cheaper.

Quote:
or just go for that walk and don't hurry back, your contribution was meaningless.
And by meaningless I assume you mean that it doesn't agree with you?

Your posting style really reminds me of someone else who posted in here. I wonder why that is?
05-02-2008, 19:17   #200
kippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kippy View Post
So now the Irish Government are spraying as well. Thats a bit of a change from the original questions one of the "Believers" answered earlier on.
Lets just speculate a bit:
Skys over Dublin are being sprayed.
1 Who is spraying?(actually flying the planes, refueling the plans and responsible for their safe trip through the sky)?
2 Who finances this, who orders the spraying and who do they answer to?
3 Why do this? As mentioned earlier (which I have to say, was completely overlooked) spraying from the sky is neither targeted, stealthy or inexpensive) Why they hell dont "they" poison the water reservoirs directly? Dublin only has one or two sources of water and this appears to be the way to go for any such poisoning of the population of the city.
4 Why spend so much time and effort doing this when there are easier and more effective ways of doing it?
5 What do you personally do to protect yourself from the effects of this spraying? Wear a mask?
6 Have you brought up your issues with your local politician? If so what has the response been? Similiarily have you written a letter to the department of the environment or the green party or the EU asking for clarification of what is going on in the skies above our heads? If so I would be interested in seeing any replies.
7 You mentioned before that there were a few countries that didnt actually get sprayed. To be honest I found that amazing. The whole world is getting sprayed apart from these few countries. How many undocumented flights, gallons of fuel/chemical and man hours would be needed for an operation of this size and who is logisticily and financially responsible for running it?

Anyway, I am off to enjoy my weekend, Chemtrails or no chemtrails. I doubt we get sprayed here in Galway anyway, we have enough diseases/hardships and afflictions anyway.
Kippy
Any chance of a few logical answers to my logical questions?
Any of the pictures posted here prove nothing in my opinion. If people were as well equipped with cameras in the 60's,70's,80's and as well equiped with a method of displaying photos I'd say you'd see the same type of cloud formations/contrails.
Kippy
Advertisement
05-02-2008, 19:20   #201
iezuit

there is more than enough info available to go on, if you don't see there is a conspiracy then you simply haven't looked (or it raises other issues that you can confront yourself). Why don't you attempt to contact Tim White as a start off, if you are actually serious in learning if there is in fact such a conspiracy, he is one source who is very accessible, there are numerous others. I assume from your tone you aren't really interested in learning, if not then I don't know why you bothered replying.
05-02-2008, 19:21   #202
meglome

Quote:
Originally Posted by kippy View Post
Any chance of a few logical answers to my logical questions?
Any of the pictures posted here prove nothing in my opinion. If people were as well equipped with cameras in the 60's,70's,80's and as well equiped with a method of displaying photos I'd say you'd see the same type of cloud formations/contrails.
Kippy
Now now don't be asking for logic where none exists.
05-02-2008, 19:23   #203
kippy

Quote:
there is more than enough info available to go on, if you don't see there is a conspiracy then you simply haven't looked (or it raises other issues that you can confront yourself). Why don't you attempt to contact Tim White as a start off, if you are actually serious in learning if there is in fact such a conspiracy, he is one source who is very accessible, there are numerous others. I assume from your tone you aren't really interested in learning, if not then I don't know why you bothered replying.
Tim White?
Oh yeah, the dude who writes in caps and doesn't seem to be able string a coherent sentence together. Will mail him and see what he answers to my questions.

I am well interested in learning my friend however the only thing I have learned (so far) in this thread is that there are a lot of people who believe in this chemtrails theory yet who do NOTHING about it. Writing on an internet message board does little to help the situation. And writing on an internet message board without any solid facts/evidence/lack of wanting to answer the tough questions does little to convince other people that the theory is true.
In my opinion there are enough theorists here who don't really want to change their opinion/learn either.
Kippy

Last edited by kippy; 05-02-2008 at 23:14.
07-02-2008, 20:19   #204
rigormortis
Banned

I assume the chemtrails I see outside constantly are those alluded to in the house of representatives bill, HR2977

http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html
Advertisement
07-02-2008, 20:45   #205
meglome

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigormortis View Post
I assume the chemtrails I see outside constantly are those alluded to in the house of representatives bill, HR2977

http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html
Em... Isn't this bill banning any such thing?
07-02-2008, 21:47   #206
rigormortis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglome View Post
Em... Isn't this bill banning any such thing?
Lets hope so.
08-02-2008, 10:48   #207
meglome

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigormortis View Post
Lets hope so.
So we're saying if such a thing existed it's banned. So what's the issue then?
09-02-2008, 15:23   #208
Kernel

Germany admits to spraying small amounts of a non-harmful substance (chemtrail).

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread332930/pg1
09-02-2008, 20:09   #209
humanji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernel View Post
Germany admits to spraying small amounts of a non-harmful substance (chemtrail).

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread332930/pg1
I'll wait until an non-biased website reports it.
10-02-2008, 10:13   #210
Kernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanji View Post
I'll wait until an non-biased website reports it.
Above top secret would not be biased. It allows free discussion, and has a great collection of experts who analyse the information (with an open mind). Hoaxers never last long. Anyway, watch it on German prime-time television if you like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVc9GX5K_As

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion