Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Chem trails

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

ulysses1 wrote: »
    If you believe that atmospheric spraying doesn't exist, then I'll bet you have never worked in research chemistry.
    Are you saying that if I were a research chemist, then I would be able to prove the existence of chemtrails? Please, do go on.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

This is just as ridiculous. Disprove they exist or bring something useful to the table.
    And you disprove that I have an invisible scion of the Flying Spaghetti Monster on my left shoulder. See, you can't!

Bow down before me, mortals. I'm in a tetchy mood today.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

Disprove they exist or bring something useful to the table.

You cant challenge someone to prove they do not exist. The burden of proof is upon you to prove they exist. Inability to disprove that something exists is not an affirmation of its existance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭JoeTheDumber

I see the boys are out having a blast this morning.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I was in Grenada, West Indies a couple of weeks ago. One day I saw a textbook example of what we're told is the result of all this spraying: wispy clouds, with filaments, spreading slowly to cover the entire sky in a white haze.

Interestingly, there had been no planes - no "chemtrails", no contrails, nothing - in the sky all day.

Weird, that.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

got any photos, or any form of evidence to back up that statement there Oscar?

I didn't think we did evidence, in here. :p

Seriously: I was on a lounger sipping a cocktail. I thought about going to my room and getting the camera, but thought: why bother? It's not like Casey's going to have a sudden change of heart because I took some pictures.

Bottom line is, the phenomenon that has been described here has a one-word explanation: "clouds". It has been claimed that naturally-occurring clouds don't look like the alleged results of alleged spraying. Where's the evidence to back up that assertion?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Typical debunker, won't accept what's right in front of you! :pac:

so you admit you were drunk at the time, is it possible that your judgement may have been clouded?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud_001.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭JoeTheDumber

oscarBravo wrote: »

Interestingly, there had been no planes - no "chemtrails", no contrails, nothing - in the sky all day.

Weird, that.

I see a plane, massive trail behind. The trail then spreads out over a period of hours.

I am not debating cloud shapes.

Also Belfast is getting quite a hit today.

I see a plane, massive trail behind. The trail then spreads out over a period of hours.
    got any photos, or any form of evidence to back up that statement there...?
    You're not debating.
    got any photos, or any form of evidence to back up that statement there...?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

What, exactly, would constitute evidence of "no planes"?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

They banned casey again :(

How am I supposed to keep track of his argument and evidence under these conditions...

bonkey wrote: »
    What, exactly, would constitute evidence of "no planes"?

what I meant was did Oscar have some photos of the clouds that looked like Contrails, hence providing proof that they are indeed a naturally occurring phenomena, a distinct lack of planes in the photo would have been a bonus.

what I meant was did Oscar have some photos of the clouds that looked like Contrails, hence providing proof that they are indeed a naturally occurring phenomena, a distinct lack of planes in the photo would have been a bonus.
    In just about all of the photos I have seen of contrails on this forum, planes are conspicuous by their absence. What would one more of these photos prove?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I'd still love to know what chemtrails actually do, let alone the evidence for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

KILLER CHEMTRAILS : THE SHOCKING TRUTH (5 MINS)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3OAw_a8

espinolman wrote: »
    KILLER CHEMTRAILS : THE SHOCKING TRUTH (5 MINS)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3OAw_a8
    Pretty shocking alright - that soundtrack was awful.

That video is pretty retarded.
    Apparently the guy can't figure out perspective.

Wonder where he got those "chemtrail fibers"?

• Advertisement

jaysus I havent heard that song in years :) I like tho

Perspective? mob, Gravity, its all gonna fall the same way

also this is the first one I've seen that links chemtrails to CCD

I have been observin more planes recently since I started readin about this, they do have a much longer XXXXXXtrail than they did when I were a wee lad

I'd like to know why

I have been observin more planes recently since I started readin about this, they do have a much longer XXXXXXtrail than they did when I were a wee lad
    You sure about that? What are you basing this observation on? Memory? Because that ain't terribly reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Have any of the turthers on this ever done research into what the chemtrails are supposedly dropping? I mean if they're right wouldn't air samples taken indicate a higher than normal presence of whatever?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,393 ✭✭✭✭kippy

toiletduck wrote: »
    Have any of the turthers on this ever done research into what the chemtrails are supposedly dropping? I mean if they're right wouldn't air samples taken indicate a higher than normal presence of whatever?
    You'd think......

Its all about the "BARIUM" man......Barium, Thats what's being dropped on us. We're all gonna die!!!!

Seriously, I've had my say in this and other threads on the same topic before. I cant believe the purpetrators of this theory havent come up with any more solid information that a couple of ropey youtube videos and some pictures of contrails.

Kippy

Well yea. they aren't crossing over they're thousands of feet apart. And on they're not going to fall straight down most likely because of high winds.

By links you mean assumes. There's no evidence linking them.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

jaysus I havent heard that song in years :) I like tho

I'd like to know why

They are jets now ?

they were jets when I was a kid too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I'd like to know why

There are any number of sites which offer explanations. I find it hard not to find them whenever I look for sites on either side of the issue.

I'd like to know why you don't accept them, or how it is you haven't found them.

Also...I'd suggest that the part of your post that I've underlined is at least one of the contributory factors.

Oh my god , it looks like the earth is being terraformed , why are they doing that !

Chemtrails (never) seen (before) from Space:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSrtmMLOJVY

Ancient Hopi Native Americans made a prophecy of a great cleansing of earth and at the time of this event the earth would be covered in chemtrails , was it chemtrails they saw in their visions?

chemtrails ancient hopi prophecy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fheVEk5SQEs

• Advertisement

Chemtrails are being discussed right now on the gerry ryan show . There were chemtrails over wicklow on sunday , a trail was over wicklow for 12 hours on sunday blocking out the sun . A caller rang in to the show about it ,

Advertisement