Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
29-09-2007, 00:02   #16
estebancambias
Banned
 
estebancambias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Side
Posts: 5,037
Send a message via MSN to estebancambias
Is that all you could contribute to this thread? You seen my name, and felt this urge to post that comment.

Sorry Humanji, but you are indeed the one who deserves a banning. At least I attempt to contribute.
estebancambias is offline  
Advertisement
29-09-2007, 00:18   #17
Terry
Registered User
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Confey
Posts: 22,757
Send a message via MSN to Terry
Quote:
Originally Posted by estebancambias
The OP is just another misinformed liberal. Blah blah blah, Bush is dumb..always the same crap. How can you rant on someone, yet not have any concrete information to even back up your opinion.
Attack the post, not the poster.

Humanji, he served his ban.
Terry is offline  
29-09-2007, 00:19   #18
humanji
Moderator
 
humanji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: with ceiling cat
Posts: 16,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by estebancambias
Is that all you could contribute to this thread? You seen my name, and felt this urge to post that comment.

Sorry Humanji, but you are indeed the one who deserves a banning. At least I attempt to contribute.
It's called winding someone up. And, thank you, it worked beautifully.
humanji is offline  
29-09-2007, 00:19   #19
Ghost Train
Custom User Title
 
Ghost Train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 26,797
You have to hand it to him, some of the stuff that Mr Bush says is extremely funny. The ob-gyns practicing their love for women... mandela is dead... lots of others slips...i know what he's trying to say, but it just the way he muddles his words, makes him look dim/stupid/funny sometimes
Ghost Train is offline  
29-09-2007, 00:20   #20
humanji
Moderator
 
humanji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: with ceiling cat
Posts: 16,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry
Attack the post, not the poster.

Humanji, he served his ban.
Do you actually sleep? Dear lord, you've been posting all day. It's like some sort of super mod!
humanji is offline  
Advertisement
29-09-2007, 00:22   #21
biko
Percolator
 
biko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Galway
Posts: 43,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry
Attack the post, not the poster.
"He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts."
biko is offline  
29-09-2007, 00:23   #22
AlmightyCushion
Moderator
 
AlmightyCushion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Blah blah blah blah. Thanks: -3,487
Posts: 27,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanji
Do you actually sleep? Dear lord, you've been posting all day. It's like some sort of super mod!
Us mods get plenty of sleep during the 3am back up
AlmightyCushion is offline  
29-09-2007, 00:40   #23
Terry
Registered User
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Confey
Posts: 22,757
Send a message via MSN to Terry
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanji
Do you actually sleep? Dear lord, you've been posting all day. It's like some sort of super mod!
I slept from 5.30 until 8.30.
I then went for a pint.
Now I'm sleepy again.
Terry is offline  
29-09-2007, 00:43   #24
humanji
Moderator
 
humanji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: with ceiling cat
Posts: 16,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry
I slept from 5.30 until 8.30.
I then went for a pint.
Now I'm sleepy again.
GET THIS MAN SOME BOOZE! STAT!
humanji is offline  
Advertisement
29-09-2007, 00:46   #25
Terry
Registered User
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Confey
Posts: 22,757
Send a message via MSN to Terry
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanji
GET THIS MAN SOME BOOZE! STAT!
It's ok.
I got some cans before I left the pub.
Terry is offline  
29-09-2007, 02:21   #26
Sam Vimes
Registered User
 
Sam Vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The pale blue dot
Posts: 21,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by estebancambias
The OP is just another misinformed liberal. Blah blah blah, Bush is dumb..always the same crap. How can you rant on someone, yet not have any concrete information to even back up your opinion.
if you don't get banned for that ridiculous "specail" olympics thread, please send me your paypal details. I'll send you e20 if you promise to delete your account and never post here again. Perhaps stormfront would suit you better.

Anyone want to chip in a few euro to the "go away estebancambias" fund?
Sam Vimes is offline  
29-09-2007, 02:39   #27
Binomate
Banned
 
Binomate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dublin
Posts: 3,600
Bush is actually pretty smart compared to most Americans.
Binomate is offline  
29-09-2007, 02:51   #28
Terry
Registered User
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Confey
Posts: 22,757
Send a message via MSN to Terry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Vimes
if you don't get banned for that ridiculous "specail" olympics thread, please send me your paypal details. I'll send you e20 if you promise to delete your account and never post here again. Perhaps stormfront would suit you better.

Anyone want to chip in a few euro to the "go away estebancambias" fund?
He's gone. He won't be back.
Terry is offline  
29-09-2007, 04:23   #29
Cunny-Funt
Registered User
 
Cunny-Funt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,703
Really? Fkin great news if so!

If that guy wasnt just trolling boards for the laugh and those were his real opinions then jaysus what a messed up guy! Think he should seek help tbh.
Cunny-Funt is offline  
29-09-2007, 04:38   #30
Black Swan
Category Moderator
 
Black Swan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Taibhse
Posts: 24,065
There's a Bin Laden behind every bush!*








*Daddy Bush trained him to fight a superpower (USSR) in Afganistan.
*Babby Bush (USA) now fights him in Afganistan.

Bush + Bush = Ben Laden?
Black Swan is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet