Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego.com Shipping

• 29-05-2007 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Recently I have decided to have a little second childhood- part of this involves a plan to amass quite a large amount of lego over the summer.

With much excitement, I ordered my first Lego set in over a decade from Lego.com, I got an email with a tracking number like this:

But... the email doesn't tell me who is shipping it! The Lego website has a page on shipping, but says that the "express" service is handled by DHL. This number doesn't seem to work on the DHL webby and I was wondering if anybody knew whether or not they use a different company for standard shipping?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lostcarpark

Hi,

Hopefully your package arrived and you don't need this information, but my last order was delivered by An Post.

I don't order much online because they don't tend to be cheaper than the shops, and the postage is pricey. Occasionally I will order when they have sales and deals on, or when I want a web exclusive item.

Advertisement