Ladies and Gentlemen, the bar is now open - Page 1041 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
20-01-2008, 21:13   #15601
Lucy Lu
Hosted Moderator
 
Lucy Lu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 4,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathooo View Post
Who do you like? I saw DC at a Robbie Williams concert, he really does have a massive jaw
You think his jaw is big? When I shook hands with him it was like shaking hands with a JCB

I am a McLaren fan.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaph View Post
Is there an insanely jealous smiley?

Nice one, it's early enough that it shouldn't be insanely hot there.
Yeah, wont be as hot as Budapest last year. Am also going to the European GP in Valencia

Poor Brother Tom , i am leaving him at home a lot this year
Lucy Lu is offline  
Advertisement
20-01-2008, 21:15   #15602
Lucy Lu
Hosted Moderator
 
Lucy Lu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 4,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by latchyco View Post
As long as he makes ya happy
Hopefully, I will let you know
Lucy Lu is offline  
20-01-2008, 21:20   #15603
Latchy
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 22,698
Well guys and gals i am off now but hopefully can call back in before beddies for a night cap , as usual has being a pleasure being in such lovley company ,.

(Memo to myself -dont over do it latch ) night night ,drink soon again
Latchy is offline  
20-01-2008, 21:21   #15604
Latchy
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 22,698
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Lu View Post
Hopefully, I will let you know
Please do , i will be all ears
Latchy is offline  
20-01-2008, 21:21   #15605
Cathmandooo
Gifterator
 
Cathmandooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Funkytown
Posts: 20,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickc View Post
its the lads you love in here and no bit*hing
that's true and ladies though, we'd all be a bit lost without the ladies who love a pint and a natter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by latchyco View Post
As long as he makes ya happy

of course , specialy if there is laydeeeeeeeeeees around (of course )
that goes without saying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Lu View Post
You think his jaw is big? When I shook hands with him it was like shaking hands with a JCB

god I thought you were about to say something verrrrrrrry controversial there yeah DC is a bit of a legend though, seems very down to earth too!
Cathmandooo is offline  
Advertisement
20-01-2008, 21:23   #15606
Cathmandooo
Gifterator
 
Cathmandooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Funkytown
Posts: 20,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by latchyco View Post
Well guys and gals i am off now but hopefully can call back in before beddies for a night cap , as usual has being a pleasure being in such lovley company ,.

(Memo to myself -dont over do it latch ) night night ,drink soon again
nighty night hun, I'll have a pint ready for ya on your next visit (I seem to be living here lately!!)
Cathmandooo is offline  
20-01-2008, 21:23   #15607
patrickc
Registered User
 
patrickc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: scatterbrook farm
Posts: 10,015
Lucy why can't brother Tom go with you to the gp's?
patrickc is offline  
20-01-2008, 21:26   #15608
Lucy Lu
Hosted Moderator
 
Lucy Lu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 4,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathooo View Post
god I thought you were about to say something verrrrrrrry controversial there yeah DC is a bit of a legend though, seems very down to earth too!

Yeah, he seems a very nice guy. I was a fan of his when he was at McLaren.

Shall we have another drink? I am just after finishing partick's ironing
Lucy Lu is offline  
20-01-2008, 21:28   #15609
Cathmandooo
Gifterator
 
Cathmandooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Funkytown
Posts: 20,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Lu View Post

Yeah, he seems a very nice guy. I was a fan of his when he was at McLaren.

Shall we have another drink? I am just after finishing partick's ironing
you're on the ball tonight misses, time to put the iron away, Tom take it off her and pour the woman a nice big drink

would love a drink, gonna go watch ER now tho
Cathmandooo is offline  
Advertisement
20-01-2008, 21:29   #15610
Lucy Lu
Hosted Moderator
 
Lucy Lu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 4,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickc View Post
Lucy why can't brother Tom go with you to the gp's?
He doesn't like them. I brought him to the Indy GP a few years ago and he has not been the same since

Btw, your ironing is finished.
Lucy Lu is offline  
20-01-2008, 21:30   #15611
Lucy Lu
Hosted Moderator
 
Lucy Lu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 4,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathooo View Post
you're on the ball tonight misses, time to put the iron away, Tom take it off her and pour the woman a nice big drink

would love a drink, gonna go watch ER now tho
Here's your drink. Enjoy ER
Lucy Lu is offline  
20-01-2008, 21:32   #15612
patrickc
Registered User
 
patrickc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: scatterbrook farm
Posts: 10,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Lu View Post

Yeah, he seems a very nice guy. I was a fan of his when he was at McLaren.

Shall we have another drink? I am just after finishing partick's ironing
yeh drinks on me large vodka and a little bit of coke for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathooo View Post
you're on the ball tonight misses, time to put the iron away, Tom take it off her and pour the woman a nice big drink

would love a drink, gonna go watch ER now tho
large vodka there on me to keep you going while you watch er and tigger and poo play there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Lu View Post
He doesn't like them. I brought him to the Indy GP a few years ago and he has not been the same since

Btw, your ironing is finished.
thanks Lucy ill keep you in drink for the night for that..
patrickc is offline  
20-01-2008, 21:33   #15613
_blank_
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathooo View Post
Lionel Ritchie
This reminds me of one of my favourite pictures ever.

Lionel Rich-Tea





Now, can I have a drink?
_blank_ is offline  
20-01-2008, 21:34   #15614
Lucy Lu
Hosted Moderator
 
Lucy Lu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 4,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickc View Post
thanks Lucy ill keep you in drink for the night for that..
You keep buying the drinks and I will pop over every Sunday and do the ironing

Are you all set for your interview?
Lucy Lu is offline  
20-01-2008, 21:36   #15615
Lucy Lu
Hosted Moderator
 
Lucy Lu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 4,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesF View Post
This reminds me of one of my favourite pictures ever.

Lionel Rich-Tea





Now, can I have a drink?
Yes Des, drinks on the way

*as I pick myself up off the floor from laughing*
Lucy Lu is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search