Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
View Poll Results: Do guys shave their pubes?
I do 30 30.61%
I dont 38 38.78%
I did 20 20.41%
I want to do it once just to see what its like! 10 10.20%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

30-01-2007, 21:36   #1
brum

Guys Shaving pubes?

Do guys shave downstairs?
Advertisement
30-01-2007, 21:43   #2
azezil
Hosted Moderator

Never again!
Did it once, hated it, was all sweaty and itchy all of the time... I feckin RAW >_<
30-01-2007, 21:48   #3
ziggy

I wouldn't shave but i do use hair removal cream. I think it feels much better without the pubes TBH
30-01-2007, 21:57   #4
bobbysands81

Quote:
Originally Posted by brum
No, I always do it in the upstairs bathroom.
30-01-2007, 22:02   #5
oldsmiley

shaving scrotum

I'm having a vasectomy next week.I have to shave my balls.How the f**k do i do this without doing the op on myself.any ideas
Advertisement
30-01-2007, 22:32   #6
randylonghorn
Exactly what it says on the tin!

No, but I do trim now and again ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by azezil
Never again!
Did it once, hated it, was all sweaty and itchy all of the time... I feckin RAW >_<
I know someone whose "mates" shaved him, partially anyway, when he passed out on his stag night ... he was scratching himself something wicked all through his wedding day, and was caught on video a couple of times.
30-01-2007, 22:36   #7
Dave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azezil
Never again!
Same. No fun!
30-01-2007, 22:42   #8
Nevyn
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsmiley
I'm having a vasectomy next week.I have to shave my balls.How the f**k do i do this without doing the op on myself.any ideas

Veet creams remove your unwanted hair whilst respecting the delicate nature of your skin. They can be used on legs, underarms and the bikini area. Veet recently launched newly reformulated creams that are enriched with caring ingredients to nourish and moisturise your skin. They will leave your skin soft, silky, and smoother for longer. Whereas shaving cuts off the hair at the skin's surface, creams gently dissolve the hair leaving a soft tip under the surface meaning that regrowth is softer and stubble free. Removal is made easy with the "Perfect Touch" spatula which has a flexible soft-touch fin at each end to glide over the contours of the body ensuring that every single hair is gently removed.

Pack Contents

* 1 x Veet cream tube 100g
* 1 "Perfect Touch" spatula

Working Time

5 Minutes

Before use, always read pack instructions carefully.
30-01-2007, 22:46   #9
johnnyrotten

Apparently some shams do it to make the C0CK look longer.
Don't need to myself
Advertisement
31-01-2007, 01:00   #10
cast_iron

Quote:
No right minded man would.
31-01-2007, 01:18   #11
brianthebard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaedydal
Veet creams remove your unwanted hair whilst respecting the delicate nature of your skin. They can be used on legs, underarms and the bikini area. Veet recently launched newly reformulated creams that are enriched with caring ingredients to nourish and moisturise your skin. They will leave your skin soft, silky, and smoother for longer. Whereas shaving cuts off the hair at the skin's surface, creams gently dissolve the hair leaving a soft tip under the surface meaning that regrowth is softer and stubble free. Removal is made easy with the "Perfect Touch" spatula which has a flexible soft-touch fin at each end to glide over the contours of the body ensuring that every single hair is gently removed.
Have had a few people tell me that they had allergic reactions to this stuff....any way to know if yer sack will be red raw before using this stuff?

I've shaved a few times, but I'm usually not even bothered to shave my face more than twice a week, so something that (unfortunately) doesn't get seen much is even less likely to be attended regularly!
31-01-2007, 01:22   #12
Beecher

Quote:
Yup cant beat the extra optical inch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsmiley
Pull the skin taut and be gentle with the Razor. Ideally the Philips body shave works a charm
31-01-2007, 06:51   #13
il gatto

Itches badly if you go too far behind the sack. Doesn't sweat more, but if feels all sweaty cos there's no rug of pubes there. I don't do it often, but it's worth it for the extra feel, especially a lá dog, if you see what I mean
Don't knock it till you've tried it
31-01-2007, 07:12   #14
Hagar
User 7841

Shaving? Pfft.
You can't beat a well groomed sack. Use some styling mouse or go for an attractive side parting*. If you wear a cricket cup you can avoid that "flattened hair" look all too common with modern tight fitting underpants.

* For the ladies I would recommend sticking with the traditional centre parting. A side parting can lead to unnecessary confusion with a drunken partner. Although a horizontal parting can be a definite plus (+).
31-01-2007, 07:17   #15
plonk
Closed Account

Heaps of trimmage

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size