Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

06-06-2006, 03:07   #1
francescapalazz

Insegnanti d'italiano / Italian Tutors

Hi, I saw your ads on internet, if you want to learn italian I can teach you, I am italian and I have a degree in languages, if you are interestd in grammar or conversation just call me at 087 7837114.
Good luck,
Francesca
Advertisement
06-07-2006, 16:17   #2
The Corinthian

Insegnanti d'italiano / Italian Tutors

Se desiderate offrire lezioni in italiano, vi prego di farlo qui. Se lo vedo altrove lo cancellerò.
09-11-2006, 18:34   #3
Llaura

Italian lessons

Hi, I'm a 22 year old Italian girl. I'm living in Limerick at the moment and I'm working as a language assistant of Italian in a secondary school. I'm a qualified teacher and I'm available for giving Italian lessons from junior cert to higher education. If you're interested e-mail me at lorussolaura@tiscali.it.
Good luck
Laura
30-04-2007, 22:22   #4
Tirabaralla

Non sono un'insegnate qualificata ma se avete qualch dubbio sulla lingua o avete bisogno di una mano con qualche regola grammaticale, etc...contattaemi pure via pvt, cercherò di aiutarvi.
25-05-2007, 14:01   #5
ElenaF

Looking for students of Italian

Hello! My name is Elena, I'm not a qualified teacher yet as I am about to finish my M.A. in didactics of Italian as a foreign language, but I would really love to help you and get in touch with those of you who are considering the idea of learnig/improving their Italian (conversation/grammar/and...everything that can be particularly useful and interesting for you!). As I work part-time, I am free every Wed/Thur/Fri, morning, afternoon or evening.

I also have a B.A. in Modern Foreign Languages an Literatures (University of Bologna, Italy), I studied at TCD in 2003/04 and I am currently doing an internship at the Italian Cultural Institute observing and assisting in classes of all levels.

So If you are interested contact me either here or at: ele.f@hotmail.com
and tell me what your Italian needs are!

Elena
Advertisement
13-06-2007, 17:57   #6
giuttry

italian lessons for beginner and advanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuttzz
Anyone have any ideas/recommendations on good italian courses in Dublin.
I would be a beginner both would love to learn
I will be really happy to help you!!!
I'm Italian and I can teach you this beautiful language!!!!
Contact me if you like at giuttry@alice.it
We can talk about it
Bye bye
Giusy
24-06-2007, 22:18   #7
jkhere

2 Italian for travel

I.m John-live in Dublin
Going to Lake Coma, Naples, Sorrento and surrounding area in 3 weeks.
I want to learn some basic Italian e.g Greetings of all sorts - asking for directions - Commenting on food - weather etc.
Can you help?
I can teach you Irish language (Gaeilge)!!!
John
09-10-2007, 14:51   #8
Nauniek

Italian message

Hi all I'm new to the boards. Trying to learn Italian and my class has been cancelled as they have no teacher. Back to the books I guess.

anyway could someone translate this properly for me:

"Ciao tesoro volevo dirti che ti penso sempre, é te mi pense? no vedo l'ora di verderti é braciarti é baciarti é ... Ti voglio tanto bene. 1 Bacione."

I've got a general idea what it means but books only give you literal meanings. Any response much appreciated.
01-11-2007, 16:59   #9
Keijna

Italian lessons

I teach Italian in Dublin, Clondalkin & surrounding areas, the lessons can be held both in my house or at your place according to a schedule that you prefer, contact Irina 087 0555139
Advertisement
01-11-2007, 17:07   #10
galactus

Are there any native Italian teachers in Cork city? I'm looking to improve on the few phrases I have.

I did a class a few years ago but I don't want to know much more about grammar!

Please PM me if you prefer.
06-02-2008, 14:02   #11
ElenaF

Looking for students of Italian!:-)

Hello! My name is Elena, I'm not a qualified teacher yet as I am about to finish my M.A. in didactics of Italian as a foreign language, but I would really love to help you and get in touch with those of you who are considering the idea of learnig/improving their Italian (conversation/grammar/and...everything that can be particularly useful and interesting for you!).

Classes are 20Eur per hour and we can design them together to suit your specific needs.

As I work part-time in a school mainly in the evening, I am free every morning, and some days also in the early afternoon.

I also have a B.A. in Modern Foreign Languages an Literatures (University of Bologna, Italy), I studied at TCD in 2003/04 and I did an internship at the Italian Cultural Institute observing and assisting in classes of all levels.

So If you are interested contact me
and tell me what your Italian needs are!

Elena
06-02-2008, 14:03   #12
ElenaF

You can also contact me at ele.f@hotmail.com as mentioned above.

Thanks and all the best!

Elena
03-05-2008, 12:01   #13
born2bwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauniek View Post
Hi all I'm new to the boards. Trying to learn Italian and my class has been cancelled as they have no teacher. Back to the books I guess.

anyway could someone translate this properly for me:

"Ciao tesoro volevo dirti che ti penso sempre, é te mi pense? no vedo l'ora di verderti é braciarti é baciarti é ... Ti voglio tanto bene. 1 Bacione."

I've got a general idea what it means but books only give you literal meanings. Any response much appreciated.
Hi my treasure I wanted to tell you that I think of you constantly, and do you think of me? I can't wait until I can see you and hug you and kiss you and... I really like you (ti voglio bene is kinda ambiguous - you may or may not be 'in there') A kiss for you
16-07-2008, 16:42   #14
deborahD

Italian lessons in Cork!

Hi everybody!
I'm a qualified (master in teaching italian as a second language) and experienced teacher of Italian language and culture. I'll be available for lessons to individuals, groups, corporates....at all levels from October 2008.

If you are interested e-mail to: deborah_demoro@yahoo.it

Cheers,

Deborah
06-10-2008, 19:13   #15
marilenap

Italian aupair in Cork

Hello everybody!
My name is Marilena and I am currently living in Cork. I am an aupair here and I will stay until February.

I would like to improve my English. Should anybody want to improve Italian I will be glad to meet you! You can contact me at visalutaluca@hotmail.it (you can add me on messenger!).

Any Italian living in Cork???

Ciao!!!
Thread Closed