I hear you.
I used to live in Edward Square a few years ago. So I've had my fair share of run ins with the sh1te buskers that plague shop street.
My most hated were (in no particular order)
1. The bagpipe player, who funnily enough, couldnt play the bagpipes.
2. The Saxophone player, who funnily enough could not play a tune to save his life. (Wierd looking crusty like character)
3. The Guy who had that wierd instrument(looked like he made it himself). It was like a giant sperical piece of wood with guitar like features. Funnily enough, I never heard any coherent tunes played.
4. Bongo drums players, usually in packs of 15/20. Greatest load of boll1x I ever heard. Whilst they actually have a 'rhythmic beat', I used to find their 'beat' particularly annoying at 3am.
5. There was a guy who made a cameo appearance for a couple of weeks one summer. He was good, but he only had 1 song. Desire, by U2. Great song, but unfortunately that was all he played, repeatedly, for three hours every night between 2am and 5am.
6. Oh yeah, I nearly forgot my good Uni mate Niall. Jesus H Christ, that Kerry fool was so useless the Gardai used to tell him to pack it in because he was making a racket. Poor guy, he tried so hard. Sterling chap though. He'd 'try' to play any requests.
Now, don't get me wrong. I love street entertainment as much as the next numpty, but the quality in Galway has been appalling over the last few years.
Am I missing any?