Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

25-08-2004, 20:30   #1
PullMyFinger!

Stag night - what is the best lapdancing club in Dublin?

Ive heard good things about Lapello on Dame St
Advertisement
25-08-2004, 20:45   #2
PullMyFinger!

Found this old thread

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthrea...2&page=1&pp=20
25-08-2004, 21:02   #3
Flukey

Send a message via Yahoo to Flukey
Angels on Leeson Street is meant to be good.
25-08-2004, 22:59   #4
Iago

not that i would know but ahem..lapelllos is by far the best...i've heard..from some bloke down the local...yeah that's it some bloke down the local...
Thanks from:
26-08-2004, 20:35   #5
PullMyFinger!

Cheers

We're thinking now of an alternative. It seems lapdancing is just a waste of money - too much of a frustration!
Advertisement
26-08-2004, 20:42   #6
garthv

Send a message via MSN to garthv
Yup,i work in a bar and i know most of the bouncers on the doors for all the lap dancing clubs in Dublin and they all say Lapello's is the best,nicest girls
26-08-2004, 21:27   #7
gerire

Send a message via AIM to gerire Send a message via Skype™ to gerire
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger!
Cheers

We're thinking now of an alternative. It seems lapdancing is just a waste of money - too much of a frustration!
I agree, its such a waste of money. Its much more fun getting drunk and pissing against a wall, at least you get to participate.
My gf actually brought me to one as part of my 21st present, nice touch, now that was a different experience, the dancers love playing with women, gets them more tis off others viewing,

Went to Lapello btw
26-08-2004, 22:22   #8
theciscokid

Well most of the people are saying i 'heard' which means they have never been to lapello's - THEY DONT SELL BEER - only wine, tis small too!

stay away from it! - i'm not sure if the others are still operating after the clampdown, but anything than lapello's is a good idea

actually theres a new(ish) one opened up beside the olympia theatre (or there abouts) - neon sign outside you cant miss it really (if you're looking)
27-08-2004, 10:30   #9
vibrant

Quote:
It seems lapdancing is just a waste of money
Would it be innapropriate to use the term "cheapass" here?

Just kidding, have fun!
Advertisement
27-08-2004, 11:23   #10
Don1

Send a message via MSN to Don1
Tis very expensive way of getting even more frustrated than when you went in.
Still most definately worth doing, specially as a learning experience ie take note of what sexy temptress does then teach your girlfriend how to do it. Simple and effective. Now enjoy unlimmited free lapdances in the comfort of your own home!!! Although the likelyhood of having a girlfrien as hot as some of these vixens is microscopicly small.

My god I sound like I should have a frequent flier number!! It's just an observation, honest!
27-08-2004, 13:58   #11
PullMyFinger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerire
My gf actually brought me to one as part of my 21st present

Marry her
(2) thanks from:
27-08-2004, 14:33   #12
*Sassy*

Hey, don't mean to hijack this thread, but I'm just curious to know where you attached lads stand on the issue of having private dances? As in, in a back room, one to one. Be honest! Totally uncomfortable with the idea of my bloke even having a lap dance, but I'd probably get over it. He actually said he would rather watch me have one!! But if I found out he had a private dance it would be curtains I'm afraid....
27-08-2004, 14:38   #13
Iago

private dance and lapdance are the same things in Ireland..

I know in the Uk and the states you can actually get a "lapdance" sitting at your table in the middle of the floor, but in Ireland they don't have that available, the private dance is the only available dance..

also "generally" in ireland it is topless only and in Lapellos it is always topless only, whereas in the UK and other places it is normally a full strip and dance.

Personally I don't see a problem with being on a stag/birthday/celebration night out and having a topless lapdance, however if it was a regular occurence then there's probably an issue there...
27-08-2004, 14:40   #14
Hagar
User 7841

Quote:
Marry her
No, No, No, dump her....
Then I'll marry her...
27-08-2004, 14:48   #15
boogie man

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sassy*
Hey, don't mean to hijack this thread, but I'm just curious to know where you attached lads stand on the issue of having private dances? As in, in a back room, one to one. Be honest! Totally uncomfortable with the idea of my bloke even having a lap dance, but I'd probably get over it. He actually said he would rather watch me have one!! But if I found out he had a private dance it would be curtains I'm afraid....
I was in Prague the other day at a stag/hen doo. My girlfriend was their with me and let me go for a private dance with one of the hot czech girls! We've been in the relationship for over 9 years so I guess we have a certain trust built up. She didn't mind me doing it once there was no touching involved, and unfortunatly there wasn't ! If you ask me it's pretty much harmless fun. The place we were in was really nice with a good atmosphere and no sleezyness envolved, the girls working there behind the bar & dancing all seemed really relaxed and good fun.

BM.
Thread Closed