Give Leaving Cert Grinds? Pimp your warez here! [READ FIRST POST: updated 17.09.2010] - Page 2 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-07-2014, 14:21   #16
Lord Ned Stark

English,Business, Geography,Biology

Subject(s): English,Business, Geography,Biology (LC)
Grinds given in student's home, or elsewhere.
Contact Name: Eoin
Email:grinds101@outlook.com

Hi,
I will be giving grinds for my third year in a row with solid results behind my students so far, they all showed huge progress. I will be giving grinds in the subjects mentioned above achieving A1's in all 4 subjects twice as I repeated the LC due to illness. The layout of each grinds course is flexible and to the point. I will focus on the student and the exam getting the best result for both. I can give grinds at weekends in the Athlone/Roscommon area and in Dublin during the week.

Cost: 20 euro per hour
Groups accepted
Advertisement
28-07-2014, 15:24   #17
Prof de francais

French Grinds

Junior and Leaving Certificate Grinds available in Cork 30€ per hour one on one 20€ pp in groups of two. Teacher with 10 years experience teaching French and English. Also Oral French Examiner and corrector.
29-07-2014, 00:08   #18
Dublinfrench

French Grinds

Subject : French Higher and Ordinary level
Grinds in Students Home : Yes
Contact Name: Philip
Email: philipfkeenan @ gmail.com

€20 per hour

I am a student of business and french going into fourth year at DCU. I attained and A1 in higher level french in the leaving certificate 2011, have achieved first class honours grades in all of my university french modules so far and have studied and worked in france for the past year and thus have everyday as well as academic experience of speaking french. PM or email me on the email adress given
Philip
03-08-2014, 22:56   #19
pandoraj09

Irish grinds in South Dublin given by patient, personable female teacher with 25 yrs experience. You will learn loads in one hour and hopefully enjoy the class too...Leaving Certs or Postgrads all welcome...Grinds take place in my home beside Dundrum Town Centre..rate 30 euro for an hour...Looking forward to hearing from you..Pm me for contact details

Last edited by pandoraj09; 03-08-2014 at 22:58. Reason: forgot email...
08-08-2014, 22:04   #20
Anna Kearney

Subject: IRISH and GERMAN (JC & LC)

Level: Both Higher and Lower Levels

Home: Yes

Price:€25 pp / €15 pp at a group rate for an hour minimum

A1 Student in Irish and German and currently studying a bcomm. International degree with German and Sean Nós Singer

Phone: 0833042786

Email: PM Me for Info.

Many thanks for reading!
Advertisement
11-08-2014, 03:54   #21
raulbh

Maths, French, Irish + grinds in Newbridge, Co. Kildare

Two 8A1 Trinity College medical students with 3+ years’ experience offering grinds in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.

Visit www. hurleyodwyer . com (URLs here broken hence type without spaces into search bar) to read our CVs and for more information

Contact Name: Ralph and Evan Hurley O'Dwyer

Evan: Maths, Applied Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Music(Course A) Ralph: French, Irish, Biology, German and Music(Course B)

Price: €30 per hour

Grinds in Students Home? : No

Email: raulbh@ gmail .com

French: fully fluent speaker, DALF C2 qualified (highest level of French qualification), TEF C2(highest level) qualified in oral French with perfect score in pronunciation. I have just returned from a year in Nantes, where I studied medicine in French at l’Université de Nantes, also working during the year in French hospitals as well as an Irish-language advisor for a French software company. I have 4+ years’ experience teaching French and have created a website with my notes to help students learn French and prepare for exams: hurleyodwyer . wordpress. com (again insert into search bar without spaces)

Maths: former TCD maths student, Arthur Lyster Prize for Mathematics at Trinity, Roll of Honour(top 12) in 2011 Irish Maths Olympiad. I have 3+ years’ experience giving maths grinds, having particular experience with the Project Maths syllabus, having undertaken a research internship in statistics in Trinity College. Volunteer at The Think Academy, a Maths education programme for secondary school students
15-08-2014, 12:41   #22
teach432

Leaving Cert Agricultural Economics

Agricultural Economics is a subject that many students are not even aware of but it is a great extra subject for 5th and 6th years.

Classes taking place in Cork and Clonmel in 2014-2015.

Exam and Project fully covered.

Excellent for students also studying Ag Science, Business, Geography or Accounting.

Experienced teacher with a record of excellent results: Best results in Ireland 2013 & 2014!

€30 per 2 hour class.

For more information contact John on 085-1217686 (or PM).

Last edited by spurious; 19-08-2014 at 17:28. Reason: added in price
18-08-2014, 13:55   #23
Amsoc

Subjects: English and History; Junior Cert and Leaving Cert.
Email: amyoconnor414 gmail.com
Phone: 086 1642530

Experienced teacher available to offer tuition to Junior and Senior cycle students. Tuition available on an individual or group basis. Lessons are prepared and delivered to suit the student's needs and offered with ongoing support.

€25 per session (60-70 minutes).

Available weekday evenings and Saturday.

Based in Boyle, Co. Roscommon.

Fully qualified, Garda vetted and registered with the Teaching Council. Qualifications and references available on request.
18-08-2014, 21:59   #24
ciaran595

Subjects: Maths and Physics (higher and ordinary)
Price: €20/hour

My name is Ciaran. I'm a second year student in UCD studying Business and Law. In my leaving cert i got an A1 in physics, an A2 in maths and 550 points overall. I have experience giving grinds in both subjects. I can travel to you or you're welcome to come to me. Call or text me anytime
Advertisement
18-08-2014, 22:09   #25
History Queen

Subjects-English and History (higher and ordinary)
Location- Co. Tipperary
Email- corcoranlis @ gmail.com
Price- 35 euro/hour (discount available to groups)

I am a qualified English and History teacher registered with the Teaching Council and have taught both of my subjects to Junior and Leaving Cert level.

Notes provided for both subjects. Any queries PM me or email
Thanks from:
18-08-2014, 23:44   #26
Michelle3339

Subjects: Biology, Geography and Business (higher and ordinary)
Price: €15/hour

My name is Michelle and I have just completed the leaving cert, and will be studying Business and Law in UCD. In my leaving i got an A1 in geography, biology and buisness and 600 points overall. I have an excellent knowledge of leaving cert syllabus and can help you maximise your marks by teaching you how to really understand the paper! I can travel to you or you're welcome to come to me. If anyone is interested feel free to call or text me, or send a personal message
19-08-2014, 08:34   #27
JosephinEmily

Chemistry Grinds

Subject: Chemistry
Grinds in Students Home?: Flexible
Contact Name: Josephine
Email: josephinemily @ hotmail. com
Price: €20

I have just completed the leaving cert and am beginning engineering at UCD. Throughout school I had a passion for chemistry and often gave grinds to 5th and 6th years. I find that being taught by someone who remembers what sitting in a chemistry class is like, hugely helpful. It also allows me to explain concepts using a different approach to most teachers, which very often helps bring things together for a student. I would love to put my enjoyment of chemistry to good use and to pass on that enjoyment to other students.

Last edited by JosephinEmily; 19-08-2014 at 21:27.
19-08-2014, 16:10   #28
DxbCat

Maths / Programming grinds Limerick

Subjects: Maths: secondary / primary levels. Java / .Net programming first year students
Grinds in Students Home? Yes (within a reasonable distance).
Contact Name: Caitriona
Email: caitrionabourke@ gmail.com
Price: €30 per hour

My speciality is in helping those struggling with maths / programming to build confidence in approaching problems.
Qualifications: BSc(Hons) Mathematical sciences and computing (University of Limerick), PGCE Secondary Mathematics (Goldsmiths, University of London), HDip Software Development (University of Limerick.)
8 years experience teaching and tutoring maths to primary and secondary level students. I have taught in Ireland, London and in the Middle East, and ran a mathematics department for 5 years.
More recently (in the past 18 months) I completed a higher diploma in software development (finishing with a perfect 4.0 QCA) and helped with tutoring fellow students.
Drop me an email to discuss how I can help

Last edited by DxbCat; 20-08-2014 at 09:03. Reason: Clarification
19-08-2014, 19:50   #29
MChrisK

French Language Grinds LC and JC, OL and HL

Subject : French

Price: individual €20, Group of 2 or 3 €30

Description: Final year student of Law and French UCC, have completed a years study in French University, A1 in HL LC French, First Class Honours French 1st and 2nd year college.
Can cater to students individual needs, whether basic or advanced. Friendly and approachable tutor! Available for immediate start or for revision sessions approaching exams.

20-08-2014, 19:45   #30
brax

Chemistry, Biology, Irish Music Grinds

Subjects: Chemistry, Biology and Music (Irish music specifically -all subjects at both levels)
Grinds given in student's home or elsewhere
Contact name: Serena
Price: €20/hr, €35 for two hours (two subjects for one hour each etc) group rates available

Currently a NUI Maynooth student studying Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Chemistry. Recieved over 500 points in the leaving cert and high honour level grades in these subjects. I have been an Traditional Irish musician for almost ten years and am willing to help anyone who finds this section of the music paper difficult.

Junior Cert Science Grinds also available

Please PM if interested

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion