Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

19-10-2013, 10:51   #16
Shapes_14

Maths Grinds

Hi, I am a 4th year Engineering Student based in University of Limerick. I will be offering Maths Grinds for LC (HL&OL) from now until after Christmas. Excellent rates. PM if interested.
Advertisement
25-10-2013, 03:44   #17
Kevin91

History grinds

I am a 2nd year college student studying Hisory as an Honours Bachelors Degree. I am willing to give grinds in History to leaving cert students at an affordable price of €20. Not only is History a huge passion of mine, but also it was my best subject in secondary school and am continuing the subject in college now and will be the subject I teach when I finish college. If interested please email Kevin at kevera991@gmail.com

Last edited by Kevin91; 25-10-2013 at 04:10.
27-10-2013, 01:56   #18
ProfanityURL

Biology, Physics and Ag Science Grinds - Limerick Area

Subjects: Biology, Physics, Agricultural Science.
Grind in student's home?: Yes
Price: €25/hour - Discounts available for group sessions
Contact details: Email - gerardf@live.co.uk Phone: 0877681791

My Qualifications: 1st Class Honours Bachelor of Science in Education with Biology, Agricultural Science and Physics from the University of Limerick. Currently working in the University of Limerick as a full time PhD Research Postgraduate and Science Tutor. Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Award Holder.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further details. I am happy to travel, or grinds can be set up here in the University.
29-10-2013, 21:04   #19
KCL Careers

Business Grinds/Career Guidance

Subject(s): Business/Career Guidance
Grinds in Students Home? Yes
Price €25 per hour
Contact Name: Declan
Email: KCLcareerguidance@gmail.com

Highly experienced Business teacher and Guidance Counsellor. Available in Laois/Carlow/Kilkenny for Leaving Cert Business or Junior Cert Business Studies support. Vast experience teaching Business to Leaving Cert Higher Level.

Also available to support parents and/or students through the CAO process! Empower yourself and learn how to select the correct course. Contact me for more info.
01-11-2013, 16:41   #20
Mr.Fantastic

History grinds Carlow/Kilkenny

Hi there I am a postgraduate student currently studying a European history M.A. I achieved an A2 in higher level leaving cert history and graduated with a 2-1 in double honors in classics and history.

My tution would be in the area of leaving cert History in the Carlow/Kilkenny region. The Grinds would be at my residence and the rate would be 25 euro an hour.

Contact name is Jacob and you can reach me at gingninja@gmail.com
Advertisement
02-11-2013, 08:38   #21
EimerR

Subject(s):Leaving Cert: Biology, Chemistry, Home Economics. Junior Cert: Science , Home Economics
Contact Name: Eimer McGrath
Mobile: 00353877409650
Email: eimerr@hotmail.com
Group Grinds available

I'm a Veterinary Medicine student and I got A1's in Biology and Chemistry and an A2 in Home Economics. I teach all levels with cheap rates! I have references available on request.
03-11-2013, 20:30   #22
Colinoneill

Subjects: Biology, Engineering
Grinds in students home: Yes
Price: €15 per hour or 1.5 hours for €20
Name: Colin O'Neill
Email: colin.oneill68@mail.dcu.ie

First year Science student. Did the leaving last year so i know what its like, my notes etc are up to date and I know the courses like the back of my hand.
05-11-2013, 21:28   #23
AilbheK

Leaving Cert and JC grinds in Irish, German and Russian

Hi there! I'm offering grinds in Irish German and Russian to all ages and levels. I am passionate about languages and will alter my lessonsaccording to your needs and interests. I offer competitive rates €12p/h. I also usually offer my first lesson for free, as a taster I am based in Dublin and can come to you if necessary.
Let me know if you have any queries or questions!
Ailbhe
06-11-2013, 15:45   #24
cyberfrog

Subjects : Maths, Accounting , Physics , Irish, Applied Maths
My Results in Leaving Cert 2013 : Maths - A1, Accounting - A1, Physics - A1, Irish - A1, Applied Maths - A2

Location: Bray, Co. Wicklow / Surrounding Area - I drive. // Dublin Area - some evenings
Contact Name: Darragh Mc Kay
Email: darraghmckay@gmail.com

I'm currently in first year in Trinity studying Engineering so Maths, physics and Applied maths would be my best subjects. However I am also fluent in Irish due to gaeltachts and gaelscoil which is essential for Oral grinds.

Please feel free to contact me with any queries. My prices will range from €20 - 25 per hour depending on location.
Advertisement
08-11-2013, 21:01   #25
EavanCM

Irish Grinds

Subject: Irish
Grinds in Students Home? Yes but also available from my home.
Contact Name: Eavan
Email: eavanmagner@yahoo.com
Phone: 0863486397
I am a fluent Irish speaker. I attended an all-Irish school and the institute of education and received an A1 in Leaving Certificate honours Irish.
I am available for Junior and Leaving Certificate grinds at either honours or ordinary level.

Last edited by EavanCM; 08-11-2013 at 21:18.
09-11-2013, 16:24   #26
TheChosenOne

Subject(s): Maths (H and O), Applied Maths (H and O), Chemistry (H and O levels)

Cost: €20 / hour

Grinds in Students Home? Negotiable
Email: glebdz1@gmail.com
Phone Number: 085 838 1942

I have completed the Leaving Cert. and achieved 625 points. Currently studying maths science in UCC. Being the captain of a maths team of four students, I've won Cork Team Maths competition and received a silver medal in the All-Ireland Team Maths Final. Also represented Cork in the Irish Chemistry Olympiad.

Currently I have students and I also run "Maths Circles" in a secondary school. Have excellent knowledge of current syllabi and can explain the topics in an easy-to-understand way.
11-11-2013, 20:50   #27
smndly

HPAT grinds

Subject: HPAT
Contact Name: Simon
Price: €30. Group rates available.

Qualifications: I'm a Final year medical student in UCD. Did the HPAT in 2009 and scored in the 99th percentile with an overall score of 203. Have worked over the last few years for two of the biggest providers of hpat prep courses in Ireland by giving tutorials and compiling questions for mock exams.
17-11-2013, 19:43   #28
Purple Bunny

Leaving Cert Biology & Chemistry and Junior Cert Science grinds in the Dublin Region.

Subjects: Higher and Ordinary Biology, Chemistry and Science.

Location: Dublin (all areas so long as it's commutable by public transport)

Grinds in Student's home: Yes and local libraries if needs be.

Contact Name: Lauren McAuley

Email: laurenlouise.mcauley@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrindsforJu...andLeavingCert

Fee: €15 an hour or €25 for 90 minutes. For groups of three I charge €30 an hour or €50 for 2 hours (note: I can only take up to three people max for this group deal).

I studied Biology and Chemistry in college as well as having a Higher Certificate in Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices. I’m on a nine month internship as a lab technician/teachers assistant who lives in Dublin 15. I believe focusing on exam papers as well as making strong personal notes is key when studying for the Junior and Leaving Certificate. I will travel to the student’s home to give grinds. I cater to all levels of students, from those who want an A1 to the student who finds the subject really daunting and need that extra help getting through the exams. I am also available to tutor other years.

If you have any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to contact me by email or on Facebook.
17-11-2013, 21:51   #29
Bottleopener

Subjects: HL/OL Maths/Economics/Physics/Related Subjects

Grinds in Student's home: Depends on location. Can offer weekday evenings near city centre possibly. Please consult. Weekends and evenings offered in Tallaght. Am generally somewhat flexible, so if you've an inquiry just message me.

Email: parlec@tcd.ie

Fee: €20 p/h if in my home, by inquiry if in student's home.

Currently in 3rd year of a Maths and Economics degree in TCD. 600 points attained in leaving cert, and firsts achieved in first two years of college. Have experience giving grinds. Will provide notes.

Any questions just pm me here or pop me an email.

Last edited by Bottleopener; 17-11-2013 at 21:54.
19-11-2013, 14:49   #30
sligofrench

French Oral Grinds

I am available to give French Oral Grinds to Leaving Cert Students and Junior Cert Students in the Sligo area. I have an Honours Degree in French.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion