Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RWC Final & Semi-Final tickets available this morning!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Yep, can get tickets for Final ;261 each, per below.

Unfortunately, can't go myself.

Click on the link, the link on "For a link to all available matches click here", the link to the semis and final are at the bottom of the list.

Event
    Rugby World Cup 2007 - Final
    Rugby World Cup 2007 - Stadiums, France and UK
    Sat 20 Oct 2007, 21:00
    Your Ticket(s)
    Section
    Description
    TICKET
    BLUE CATEGORY
    TICKETS WILL BE ALLOCATED AT A LATER DATE Type2 FULL PRICE TICKET Ticket Price£261.00 x 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

160pound a ticket for the quarter final, and you dont even know what seats your getting?

bit much eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

got two semi-final tickets..

Now to get fleeced for flights :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

Looks like they're sold out already... Probably very few supporters of the actual teams in the final going to be there... :( Will kill the atmosphere somewhat I'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭latimer

final sold out, just picked 2 up for 2nd semi @ £154 a head.
    checked out flights, aer lingus to paris cdg quite expensive, but i'm meeting a mate in brussels on the saturday so got there with aer lingus for pretty cheap. then eurostar down to paris

Advertisement