Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

O2 Ad

• 29-08-2007 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭

Probably a silly question but who the rugby players are in the current O2. I regcognise Wood, O'Driscoll and Fitzgerald. Just wondering who the other 2 are.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

I cant remember them all ....... I would need to see the ad again - does anybody have a link to where we can watch it??

I think that 1 of them was Fergal Slattery ......... & is Simon Geoghan there too or is my mremory playing tricks on me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Willie John McBride and Simon Geoghan.

There's a thread about the ad itself here..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Thanks for clearing that up. Thought it was Willie John but didn't recognise Simon Geoghaghan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

Yeah, Simon's looking a little different in his middle age :D

You can send your message directly to the team in their hotel in France from here. Super slick.

Advertisement