Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales in Greater Dublin Region

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Not so much a car boor sale, but theres The Hill in north cumberland street. its still going today, i used to love skavanging through the mountains of sh1te there when i was a kid.

theres also a market stall kinda thing at the junction of north circular road and dorset street, oposite the big tree pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 leapin_lep

Theres a car boot sale in St.Mary's Secondary School car park in Glasnevin on Sunday the 27th September

forgot to mention for above, cars are €20 and vans are €25.. are there other sites i should put this into to help promote does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sarah81

Hi

Crosscare are running a car boot sale to raise money for the services they provide (community, homeless, teenagers).

Date: Saturday 12th September 2009
    Venue: Mater Dei Institute Car park, Clonliffe Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 3
    Time: 11am to 3pm (gates open at 9am for sellers)

There are 2 options:
    Option 1: Free entry and donate your takings
    Option 2: €25 entry fee and keep your takings

There will be face painting and refreshments on the day

If anyone wants more information or would like to book a car slot pm me :)

Thanks a mill
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mnm

has anyone been carboot sale at spawell just wondering if it any good and how much they charge :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Anyone know if there are people at these car boot sales engaging in that awfull activity of selling fireworks? PM me any details of such awful behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

there used to be the windsor market up in tallaght but i think it moved down near newlands cross somewhere.

Car boot sale in St.Mary's Secondary School car park in Glasnevin on Sunday the 6th December if any1s interested! same as the one in September, cars are €20 and vans are €25. run by Botanic Hockey Club there. Gates are at 8.30am goes on til 2/3 i think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

any other car boot sales anywhere????

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Sarah44

Hi all any car boot sales in dublin or surrounding areas this Sunday have lots of fab stuff after a 3 day clearout in the house and attic to shift.

Thank you ;)

• Advertisement

Hey theres a Car boot sale in St.Mary's Secondary School car park in Glasnevin on Sunday March 7th.
    Run by local Botanic Hockey Club (www.botanichockeyclub.com)
    Cars are €20 and Vans are €25.
    Gates are at 8.30am and it goes on til 2/3pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3 duckydo

There's a car boot sale on Sunday March 7th at 11.30-4 at Greenlanes National School on Seafield Ave, Clontarf, Dublin 3. Limited number of places still available. Email greenlanessale@hotmail.com to book at place or for more info.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cruibin

Car boot sale at spawell is quite good.

FYI, stall opposite the Big Tree has been going for donkeys years.. my gran used to bring me by it when I was a nipper - she was from the NCR - it used to be known as "the Jolly Hockers" by the locals - cos people would hock anything :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭collegemum

any other good ones...was at my first one in St Marys Glasnevin. I wouldn't go back unless the price was reduced... alittle high imo.There weren't many buyers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭collegemum

Anyone have any experience at all of the one in the Whitehouse pub carpark on the North Road, Ashbourne???

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭CRenegade

Car Boot sale and Country fair every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month at Coralstown just beyond Kinnegad on the M4. About 50 mins from Dublin. The next one is on 5th June.

http://www.visitcoralstown.com/index.php?page=alias-3

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

The Bernard Shaw is holding their regular carboot sale on next Sat. Should be a great day of funky music, vintage clothing and a couple of drinkies thrown in, especially if its sunny in any way, not to be missed!

More info here

Actually Bodytonic are holding their first annual Beatyard festival this week, art exhibitions, music, music and media talks and tonnes more, check out the site for more, and before anyone asks no im not in any way affiliated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Saw one taking place in Scoil Mhuire in Shankill on Sunday just gone. Think they have become quite regular recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Dreamtime

car boot sale in scoil san carlo leixlip
    the 5th os june from 10-5 20euro a car
    call valerie on 0879331347 for more info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Neysa

CAR BOOT SALE in Lucan on the FIRST Sunday of every month. Its in the grounds of the Lucan East Educate Together, KISHOGUE CROSS, GRIFEEN AVENUE. Gates open at 11am for sellers and 12 noon for the public. CARS €10. TABLE HIRE €5. no booking required. Sale finishes at 4pm. All car and table hire money goes directly to the school.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

There is a good listing of all car boot sales here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055759737

and one here: http://collectireland.wordpress.com/car-boot-sales/ which is updated daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭cdsb46

There is a new car boot sale in the Ashbourne Retail Park (just north of the of the town near the end of the M2 motorway and Marriott Hotel) It's on every Sunday from 10am to 3pm, seems to have a varity of stalls and is becoming a growing market.

cdsb46 wrote: »
    There is a new car boot sale in the Ashbourne Retail Park (just north of the of the town near the end of the M2 motorway and Marriott Hotel) It's on every Sunday from 10am to 3pm, seems to have a varity of stalls and is becoming a growing market.

Listed under Co.Meath here: http://collectireland.wordpress.com/car-boot-sales/ but I supposed it should be listed under Co.Dublin too. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 peeweegirl

Has anyone been to the one in carrickmines yet? Any use? I keep meaning to drop in but havent managed to yet.

peeweegirl wrote: »
    Has anyone been to the one in carrickmines yet? Any use? I keep meaning to drop in but havent managed to yet.

You're more likely to find the information you're looking for in the Collectibles & Antiques Forum here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055759737 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 peeweegirl

Thanks a mill, will head there now!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭cdsb46

Listed under Co.Meath here: http://collectireland.wordpress.com/car-boot-sales/ but I supposed it should be listed under Co.Dublin too. :D

there are markets listed on here that are in lexlip, last time i checked it was in Kildare lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jacinta65

Neysa wrote: »
    CAR BOOT SALE in Lucan on the FIRST Sunday of every month. Its in the grounds of the Lucan East Educate Together, KISHOGUE CROSS, GRIFEEN AVENUE. Gates open at 11am for sellers and 12 noon for the public. CARS €10. TABLE HIRE €5. no booking required. Sale finishes at 4pm. All car and table hire money goes directly to the school.

hi is this market still on

• Registered Users Posts: 21,967 ✭✭✭✭Esel

^ Probably best to ring the school to find out if it is still on.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement

Dublin Flea market reminder. Last Sunday of every month.:)

This month on the 27th.

Advertisement