Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

31-03-2012, 21:06   #91
Capt'n Midnight
00:00

http://themetapicture.com/potato-you-understand-me/
Thanks from:
Advertisement
31-03-2012, 23:46   #92
ProudDUB

At least the spud didn't have claws.

Asked my old restaurant boss once what was the worst/best/funniest excuse he heard for an employee not coming into work. He said it was a waiter calling and saying that he couldn't come in as he'd been gerbiling the night before and his ass was cut to ribbons. Cue me looking mucho puzzled as to what he was talking about.

Turns out it is putting a gerbil into a sock, tying a knot in it and then shoving it up your bum. Apparently, the gerbils to-ing and fro-ing in the sock trying to escape gets the business done in the pleasure department.

Only thing is, this idiot neglected to trim the claws of the poor wee gerbil before he sent him on the ride of a lifetime.

As an employer, it would tend to stand out from the typical " the my dog ate my homework " type of excuses that they are used to hearing wouldn't it?

Last edited by ProudDUB; 01-04-2012 at 00:03.
31-03-2012, 23:55   #93
Johro

I wonder did they send the spud to the kitchen?
I mean, with the recession and all..
01-04-2012, 00:00   #94
Johro

Potato: 'It was horrible, just horrible... I.. I don't even... L-leave me alone!'
(in an interview for the Sun).
01-04-2012, 11:11   #95
Wosserwoman

Send a message via MSN to Wosserwoman
its better him getting action from vegetables than young children
Advertisement
01-04-2012, 11:19   #96
Mr E
Administrator

http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/art...enispotato.JPG

(May be NSFW from a distance - up close, it's a potato)
01-04-2012, 12:08   #97
The Snipe

In the words of System of a Down.... PULL THE POTATOE OUT OF YOUR ARSE!

But seriously I guess he took it too far when he heard the term, "Straining the spuds"
01-04-2012, 19:06   #98
shancoduff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudDUB View Post

Asked my old restaurant boss once what was the worst/best/funniest excuse he heard for an employee not coming into work. He said it was a waiter calling and saying that he couldn't come in as he'd been gerbiling the night before and his ass was cut to ribbons. Cue me looking mucho puzzled as to what he was talking about.

Turns out it is putting a gerbil into a sock, tying a knot in it and then shoving it up your bum. Apparently, the gerbils to-ing and fro-ing in the sock trying to escape gets the business done in the pleasure department.

Only thing is, this idiot neglected to trim the claws of the poor wee gerbil before he sent him on the ride of a lifetime.

As an employer, it would tend to stand out from the typical " the my dog ate my homework " type of excuses that they are used to hearing wouldn't it?
You must feel honoured to have worked with Stephen Lynch
01-04-2012, 19:36   #99
Hootanany

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudDUB View Post

I heard you need a bit of Wavin pipe to do this.
Advertisement
01-04-2012, 21:30   #100
Oat23

*Frank Costanza voice*

Million-to-one shot doc, million-to-one...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion