Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Free XBL Code Thread (READ FIRST POST FOR THREAD RULES)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Seriously?!? What are you doing posting that in this thread, straight after I post up the rules of the thread? Post that here again and you will be taking a holiday from the forum.

PML:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

ShaunC wrote: »
    PML:D

You pissed your lemur??!!! :eek::eek:

shocked%20lemur.gif

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

Hey guys & gals, any chance of a code? Any duration would be nice. :)

I fancy a bit o' xbox live :D

Would love to download the Catherine demo also, looks funkay.

Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

HxGH wrote: »
    Hey guys & gals, any chance of a code? Any duration would be nice. :)

I fancy a bit o' xbox live :D

Would love to download the Catherine demo also, looks funkay.

Many thanks!

dont think you can download demos with a 24 or 48 hour code

garv123 wrote: »
    dont think you can download demos with a 24 or 48 hour code

Awh no way :(

I've never tried with a 24/48 hour code so I wouldn't exactly know.

I saw others' posts and thought it was a good idea.

Guess I'll be waiting till chrimbo to download it. *sigh*

Thanks for the heads-up.

I'd still love a bit of online play mind you :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

HxGH wrote: »
    I'd still love a bit of online play mind you :o

Pm on its way with 48 hour code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

Just finisherd having a great laugh at the xbox live banned thread and then realised my account ran out today DOH !!

epic fail on the way, so anyone got any duration codes cluttering up the place, till I get meself organized and actually buy one ??

gracias

BTW,, I'm "DaBassplayer" online, so please feel free to add me, cheers

GAAman wrote: »
    Pm on its way with 48 hour code :)

Many many many thanks ;)

<3

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

Just a heads up with regards to 24 and 48 hr codes.
    When you activate them your account is still viewed as a free/silver account so it will not give you all the benefits of XBL Gold.

Sorry for posting with under 50 posts, but I wasn't asking for a code so I hope that's ok.

P.S. It is worth following Major Nelson on twitter because he gives away alot of free codes for downloads.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

hey guys, if anyone has a one month code, it would be great, ill pay a few euro as well or maybe post a game...not being mean looking for a freebie

reason why i only want a month and why i dont buy a 3 month or more sub is because im leaving the country for a year soon and a month code would be perfect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Pushing it there for a month code....even if you are offering money or a game wouldn't it just be easier to buy it? I bought a month off LIVE for a euro before...they could have another deal running!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Pushing it there for a month code....even if you are offering money or a game wouldn't it just be easier to buy it? I bought a month off LIVE for a euro before...they could have another deal running!

ive heard many bad stories of people struggling to cancel their details from Microsoft, i dont want them feckers to have my details

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Con_R

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    ive heard many bad stories of people struggling to cancel their details from Microsoft, i dont want them feckers to have my details
    It's seriously not that hard man, I work in support myself. All you've to do is give us a quick call and we can cancel any further payments and even remove the card details within a few minutes. Just letting you know, since I wouldn't be holding my breath for a 1-month code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

i've a 48hr if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,951 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

anyone have one?

pm sent liam o

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭scooby2791

Need a 48hr code if anyone has one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

Anyone have a 48 hour trial ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

48 hr trial if anyone has one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

2100 code to download san andreas , can return by weekend

• Advertisement

^^........seriously

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    Are you seriously asking someone to "loan" you a 2100 code, which cost what... €30 quid?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

2100 points is a bit much IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

This isnt a place where you get MS points :D no one in their right mind would give you that amount

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

You obviously didn't read the thread rules or the forum charter, for which there's no excuse.

You're getting an infraction, post on this thread again without complying to the thread rules or the forum charter and you'll be taking a little holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

san andreas is only about 1200 ms anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

You obviously didn't read the thread rules or the forum charter, for which there's no excuse.

You're getting an infraction, post on this thread again without complying to the thread rules or the forum charter and you'll be taking a little holiday.

geez...calm down there...might aswell...have him dragged through the streets by a few hoarses while your at it............9/10 people deont read rules or such...and you could find at least 100 ..instances of similar abuse on here every day that mods simply point out or correct

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

denballs wrote: »
    geez...calm down there...might aswell...have him dragged through the streets by a few hoarses while your at it............9/10 people deont read rules or such...and you could find at least 100 ..instances of similar abuse on here every day that mods simply point out or correct

Congrats denballs, you get an infraction too for posting on this thread when it clearly states in the rules of the thread that this thread is purely for sharing xbox live codes and nothing else.

Your post is redundant and clearly trying to undermine my authority as moderator on this forum. If memory serves me correctly, this isn't the first time you've tried that either. Keep your posts on topic and constructive or I'll remove your privilage of contributing on this forum completely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

Congrats denballs, you get an infraction too for posting on this thread when it clearly states in the rules of the thread that this thread is purely for sharing xbox live codes and nothing else.

Your post is redundant and clearly trying to undermine my authority as moderator on this forum. If memory serves me correctly, this isn't the first time you've tried that either. Keep your posts on topic and constructive or I'll remove your privilage of contributing on this forum completely.

what about the dozens of others who posted reply,s to the san andreas post, and other off topic posts , are you warning them too.

BLATENT ABUSE OF POWER....and you have been reported for it

though ive already pm,d you the question which you chose to ignore conviently qnd no doubt will delete this post to cover it up too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

denballs wrote: »
    what about the dozens of others who posted reply,s to the san andreas post, and other off topic posts , are you warning them too.

BLATENT ABUSE OF POWER....and you have been reported for it

though ive already pm,d you the question which you chose to ignore conviently qnd no doubt will delete this post to cover it up too.
    dam it!!was hoping for a 48 hr code!!!
    muppet! read the title of the thread.
    ie,i have a code pm me!

and stop going off topic.end off.
    ffs.dont ruin it for other people that are looking for codes,
    helping other xboxers players out!oh sorry for going off
    topic,but i just saw the lastest post here and a mate in england
    needs a code to tide them over.and you sir,are not helping.

sorry to the mods.but i just had to say this.i was just trying to help get
    a mate a ;ittle bit o time on live.an this happens.:mad:

Advertisement