Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List Your Characters Here

• 19-02-2014 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I have looked through the forums and could not find a thread that is being used to list our characters or a thread to find other people to play with. So I decided to take both ideas and make a new thread. This will alow us to find other players in a condensed area.

Please list your battle tag,realm and character name. Also your class and interests such as pve/pvp .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Normally these threads go a bit better when the OP shares there details also but i will start it off by sharing some of mine.

Btag: Darkener#2251
    Realm's: Defias Brotherhood(A), Ravencrest(A/H), Ragnaros(H)
    Chars of note: Rshammy/Hunter(Defias), Rogue (Ravencrest), Disc Priest/Shammy (Ragnaros)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 jmckelly

Feel free to add me in game

Btag: Shadowfax#2599
    My main realm is Twisting Nether, and my main characters are:
    1. Rigormort Undead Destro Warlock
    2. Katryna Blood Elf Holy/ret Paladin
    3. Akhenaten Orc Frost DK
    4. Highhealz Shamen Disc Priest

I am a late night player and I generally play pve. My favourite class is priest and I love healing. My goal is to level all the healing classes. I also have low level alts, monk, druid and shaman.
    For late night purposes I have a US account where I have a hunter and a priest also. My least favourite classes are Rogues and Warriors.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'll add my btag later this evening, (cant remember off hand)

Ravencrest EU - Alliance
    Warlock
    Rogue (levelling at mo)
    Priest(levelling at mo)

Rest of my 90's I don't play

Stormscale EU- Horde
    Mage
    (Rake of 85's I have from RAF I never bothered levelling)

I PVE only, feel free to drop a line if you need a spot filled for raids or whatever

Calhoun wrote: »
    Normally these threads go a bit better when the OP shares there details also but i will start it off by sharing some of mine.

Btag: Darkener#2251
    Realm's: Defias Brotherhood(A), Ravencrest(A/H), Ragnaros(H)
    Chars of note: Rshammy(Defias), Rogue (Ravencrest), Disc Priest(Ragnaros)

Missed out on waht i do with my chars :), thanks to the last two posters for reminding me. Updated what im playing also

Currently doing normal raiding on my priest, 14/14 progress and dont think i can be arsed to do HC's was only bothered with normals due to the bitching mount. Doing PvP on all remaining classes as with the new season pvp'rs have bit more of a chance out in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

sorry i did not add my battle tag.

irlwilson#2647

i do pve and pvp.
    currently leveling multiple characters. if anyone wants to do raf or power level together add me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

I don't want to post my B.Tag but will share it in a PM/add anyone for any specific stuff.

I mostly play Alliance, have something for each role at 90, heals/tank/melee/ranged. Mostly I play a disc priest or a rogue, though really really love paladins. I've an 80 horde pally XP locked for Herald of the Titans, none of my other horde chars are in any decent shape, they are mostly little RP toons.

I enjoy PVE more than PVP, but will do anything for a laugh so long as its sociable. So if ye are grouping up for something (ie CMs/Heroic Scenarios/ Old Raids or a noob healer to buzz about a BG) poke me and I'll come along, and provide a mumble server.

Well how about we organise something to do in the next while rather than just putting up battle tags?

How about some old content runs or even something like herald i would be interested in getting that at some point myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Terenas-
    Bérnz Rogue 567
    Shamonn Shaman 553 Enhance / 532 Resto
    Bernn Hunter 555
    Bernss Paladin 537 Holy / 519 Prot
    Illuminatí Priest 549 Disc
    Bernz Death Knight 532
    Bernzilla Warlock 526
    Mohibeast Mage 548
    Truidy Druid 525
    Níkíta Monk 514
    Bérns Warrior 495

Just PVE here. Don't really like doing old content but with the amount of characters I got they ain evenly geared so wouldnt mind doing old current level content with some of em.

Calhoun wrote: »
    Well how about we organise something to do in the next while rather than just putting up battle tags?

How about some old content runs or even something like herald i would be interested in getting that at some point myself.

I'm doing Herald tomorrow night, with some friends and bulking out the remaining slots with a few signups on OpenRaid. I plan on keeping the toon (Horde Healadin) at 80 for a time, esp given all the work I did on the gearing phase of this Feat! So I will keep her as is in order to heal Herald runs with others. My OH hunter thats Herald ready too and I'm sure he'd jump in for the craic too.

So yeah, if you want to take that on a specific Boards group project, count me in for both gearing up and the actual Herald of the Titans achiev too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

There was an old thread(I thought it was a sticky), maybe that's the place to list your characters.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=225996

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I play on Nordrassil Horde and find it really hard to find players to do raids/rated BGS with.
    My main chars are
    Orchidz - SV Hunter 554
    Pasteurised - Resto Shaman

I enjoy PVE/PVP. And doing old content.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

i added some of you guys just there

Chiming in here again,

Firstly I have a Mumble server that I'd be happy to offer for use for group boards stuff, my guildies rarely use it and I can slap in a room tagged for Boards group use.

I still have my Belfadin locked at 80 with her Herald gear, if there's real interest in that we can start looking to prepare some characters together with a little boosting through Ulduar to get geared. I'd be happy to organise that if there's interest :)

I haven't dinged a horde 90 yet - no double agent for me lol, but I'm working on it! But I have a range of alliance chars so if there was interest in CMs or some manner of Flex I'd be game for either of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,228 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Battletag: Vicxas#2314

I play exclusively on Lightbringer mostly, but im looking for more boardsies to play with :)

90 - Rogue - Renguard
    90 - DK - Sintarus
    85 - Warrior - Kaarth (Levelling him atm)

If you guys wanna add me go ahead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KamFreewind

I don't mind adds, just PM me here first :P

B-Tag: KamFreewind#2726

Argent Dawn

Arcbolt - Level 90 Gnome Mage
    Fizzletick - Level 90 Gnome Rogue
    Ferakir - [Work in Progress] Forsaken Warlock

Darkmoon Faire

Zenkrik - Level 90 Troll Hunter

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Thought I'd bump this thread. I've just rolled new characters on a new realm to join a mythic raiding guild for WoD.

I've got my main to 90 last night so I'll be going through

LFR to gear for Flex SOO raiding
    Legendary quest, including rep grind and seal farm
    Weekly valor cap
    Weekly lesser charm farm for Warforged seals
    Levelling alt Warrior tank from 1-60

So basically, feel free to hit me up for ****

Furyio#2538

Realm - Kazzak Horde
    Class - Warlock
    Name - Furyío

• Registered Users Posts: 15,228 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Just an Update to mine:

Realm: Argent Dawn - Alliance
    Characters:

Inerva - 90 Mage
    Thaneras - 90 Paladin

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Realm: Terenas

Main: Mindtrap 90 Ilvl 510
    Alt: Torgor 89

Would love if people were doing heroics or grinding any rep as I'm an achievement fooker :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Realm: Tarren Mill EU.

Main: Scriosadh, 90 Blood Elf Warlock.

Alt: Planxty, 90 Orc Shaman (Restoration)

----

I would love to do the Cata heroics for the mount if anyone is up for it.

Advertisement