Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kiddicare Delivery

Options
  • 24-03-2011 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

For anyone who has ordered from Kiddicare, do you have to sign for delivery?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I always get it delivered to the office but pretty sure you need to sign for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Do you get to select delivery day for Ireland / are they accurate with their delivery day estimates?

I'm coming back to Ireland and am trying to buy a car seat + base that can be fitted into the car that we'll be using. I still have my Irish credit card but I recall a recent thread where there were issues delivering to a 3rd party where the name + electoral roll don't match. I was going to order it to my dad's office - I suppose I could order it there in my name?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Use paypal to get it delivered to other addressess.
    All my kiddicare orders have taken about 2 days.

Advertisement