Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Food you thought you didn't like

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Loads of stuff from never trying them mainly.
    Tuna - absolutely love it now.
    Mayo - Love it in small portions especially on chips.
    Sweetcorn.
    Ready salted crisps. These would always be the ones not eaten in those multi packs, now the're the first I go for.
    Plums, Oranges, Grapes.

Malteaser! wrote:
    i used to HATE mushrooms, wouldn't eat anything that tasted in any way like it was made using mushrooms, now i actually really like them, especially garlic mushrooms!! :)

Yep, the same. I used to completely avoid them, now almost every meal has them in it...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,050 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Didn't like parsnips as a kid, but love them now, roasted mmmm. Like most meat including liver, and I've eaten tripe though its a bit overrated, but cant cope with tongue and heart. Detest olives.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

Marmite!!

Thought I hated it even though I never tried it!

Tried it, LOVE IT!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

GreenHell wrote:
    I always disliked the chocolates left over at the end of a box of roses, you know the one with the blue wrapper with the roses on it and the ones like half a barrel and the other one with the orangy wrappy. But out of boredom and hunger one day I broke my life long taboo and ate them and they were great, now I walk with my head held high.
    You didn't like the barrells?! Oh they are one of my favourites :D

For me, I never ate cheese. My bf is a cheese-a-holic and now I eat all sorts, even brie and goats cheese!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Ketchup (back in the day)
    Beans
    Spuds
    Beetroot (Yum)

Advertisement