Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Whats next for the cast?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,667 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Fox said he's taking some time off.

Lilly doesn't seem too bothered about doing movies.

I think Emerson and O'Quinn were talking about doing a film together. Will probably never happen though.

Damon is co-writing the Star Trek sequel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭FredBloggs

Any news on Vincent? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Fox said he's taking some time off.

Lilly doesn't seem too bothered about doing movies.

I think Emerson and O'Quinn were talking about doing a film together. Will probably never happen though.

Damon is co-writing the Star Trek sequel.
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I read that Nestor Carbonell is appearing in a few episodes of Psych.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I know what 2 former cast members are up to........check out 0.46 - 0.58 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I know what 2 former cast members are up to........check out 0.46 - 0.58 :D

Make that 3!

Hurleys father is in it too in case you didn't notice - Cheech Marin

tok9 wrote: »
    Make that 3!

Hurleys father is in it too in case you didn't notice - Cheech Marin

Yes of course, good spot man. It's also good to see Jeff Fahey (Frank Lapidus to us Losties) is playing a main role here.
    I'd expect to see Michelle Rodriguez in a few movies alright.

Me reckons that Matthew Fox, Josh Holloway, Micheal Emerson and Terry O Quinn will get the most recognition from Lost for upcoming movie/TV roles.

Ya I'd say your about right. I really hope Terry O Quinn gets a few major roles.. Great great actor

I think rumours have it that Holloway is going to star in some avengers movie.

I hope Henry Ian Cusack gets some movie roles too. Very good actor imo

• Registered Users Posts: 84,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Terry-OQuinn-Lifetime-1021204.aspx

Two months after the end of Lost, Terry O'Quinn is returning to TV.
    The 58-year-old actor, who recently snagged an Emmy nomination for best supporting actor in a drama for the ABC series, has signed on to star opposite Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson in the Lifetime TV movie Taken From Me: The Tiffany Rubin Story, E! Online reports.
    The film follows Tiffany Rubin (Henson) who must rescue her 6-year-old son after he is kidnapped by his biological father and taken from New York to Seoul, South Korea.
    Quinn will portray Mark Miller, whose charitable organization helps Tiffany travel to bring her son back.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,667 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

He's not a member if the cast, but Lindelof just signed up to rewrite Ridley Scott's Alien prequel. Seems he also pitched an idea for another film while he was there. I am happy for Lindelof. Big, sprawling episodic mythologies aside, he's a brilliant writer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Catch Domonic Monaghan in the new Eminem video with Megan Fox:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Of course Juliet already has a job in V

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭blue_steel

Dman001 wrote: »
    Catch Domonic Monaghan in the new Eminem video with Megan Fox:

First Evangeline Lilly now Megan Fox. That guy has got something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Jorge Garcia will be on the cover of Weezer's next album titled "Hurley".

hurley-album-cover-404-080910.jpg

blue_steel wrote: »
    First Evangeline Lilly now Megan Fox. That guy has got something.

He's got the one ring to rule them all!!!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Losts-Hurley-Weezer-1021681.aspx

Jorge Garcia, last seen as Hurley, The Island's new leader on the final season of Lost, has another claim to fame as Weezer poster boy.
    "I'm excited to know that people in the music stores I used to work will soon be opening boxes full of my smiling face," Garcia tells TVGuide.com.
    Garcia's mug covers the band's next album, also titled Hurley, but Lost fans shouldn't get too excited. None of the songs are inspired by the show's mysteries.
    "I was coming up with all kinds of stuff, but ultimately, we just went with some random word that doesn't really have anything to do with anything," Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo told Spinner. "I just loved this photo of Jorge Garcia -- it just had this amazing vibe. We didn't want to do a fourth self-titled record and we knew people would refer to it as 'the Hurley record' even if left it without that title, so we just called it 'Hurley.' No words are on the cover because all we wanted was his amazing face."
    Cuomo, who recently met Garcia in person, hasn't even seen past Lost's second season. "I was really nervous hanging out with [Jorge] recently, because I didn't want to hear something about how it all resolves, or overhear anyone else talking about it," he said. "I really like the show though."
    Cuomo described Hurley to Pitchfork.com as a "raw, unpolished, high energy 'alt-rock' album."
    The new albumis set for a Sept. 14 release.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Dman001 wrote: »
    Jorge Garcia will be on the cover of Weezer's next album titled "Hurley".

hurley-album-cover-404-080910.jpg

I thought this was a joke.

I thought you were joking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

Nope, it's true. Full details here:
    http://lostmediamentions.blogspot.com/2010/08/weezers-album-art-for-hurley-is-big.html

:D

Awesome. Rockford files was cool and Sawyer has th eright swashbuckling qualities to pull it off

• Advertisement

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/20/michael-emerson-terry-oquinn-jj-abrams/
    ..................A potential new J.J. Abrams-produced series that would find former Lost stars Terry O’Quinn and Michael Emerson playing a pair of black ops agents................................

:D

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/21/jorge-garcia-mr-sunshine/
    Jorge Garcia had to go back… to ABC!
    The ex-Lost MVP has signed on to guest star in an episode of the Matthew Perry midseason comedy Mr. Sunshine, sources confirm to me exclusively.
    Garcia will play a staffer at the second-rate San Diego sports arena that Perry’s character manages. He’ll appear in the pilot, which is undergoing some retooling.
    It’s not difficult to figure out how Garcia’s casting came about. Perry, who also serves as an exec producer on Sunshine, is an obsessive Lost fan.

Maggie Grace will be in the next Twilight movie.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/09/27/maggie-grace-breaking-dawn-irina/

She will play Irina

Jorge Garcia is going to be on How I Met Your Mother

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Is she going to play a 17 year old again?

Seems Holloway is set to join the next Mission Impossible. Good for him. Cruise might have to stand on a ladder for any scenes with him though.
    cooker3 wrote: »
    Is she going to play a 17 year old again?
    I thought she did quite well to play one in Taken.

Seems Holloway is set to join the next Mission Impossible. Good for him. Cruise might have to stand on a ladder for any scenes with him though.

I thought she did quite well to play one in Taken.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/09/28/josh-holloway-confirmed-for-mission-impossible-4/
    Josh Holloway is trading his years on an island for another impossible mission, this time with Tom Cruise. The Lost star has jumped from one J.J. Abrams world to another, signing on to join the Mission: Impossible team that’s reassembling under director Brad Bird (The Incredibles) and producer Abrams.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jorge Garcia is going to be on How I Met Your Mother

That **** hasn't been axed yet ???? I was sure it was only reruns by now

• Advertisement

Titus Welliver is in The Town, just out in the Cinemas now.

Advertisement