Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cornmarket , financial sales advisor query

• 16-07-2014 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Hi ya,

I'm currently 23 years old working in Credit control /management for a business outsourcer and i have been offered an interview for financial sales advisor for cornmarket ,

does anyone have advice of working in this industry or particular role? I am aware there is high turnover due to pressure of targets but I'm ready for that due to my work ethic and experience, it's all about the work thats is put in,

Has anyone done this job?
    Was it rewarding ?,salary plus bonus etc
    Is it a career change? ) they will pay for my qfa)

I'm trying to weigh up the pros vs cons

Any response would be great, especially from experienced professionals.

Thanks,
    Wally

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 toffeeapple252

Hi Wally,

Did you get any more info on this role? Im in a similar position myself!

Thanks

Advertisement