Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Gerard93

Thanks lads! Got the achievement!

Great well done! :D

BTW Any comments tips, suggestions on my Airline let me know, have a look sometime, I've only been playing for 2 weeks or so - Eirjet Airlines - Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Just getting into this in the last few weeks now and been getting on grand, fleet of 12 and Stock value is at $ 0.32, If anyone wants to invest im called "Screw-them Airlines"...Adding fleet as i go along :)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Gerard93 wrote: »
    Great well done! :D

BTW Any comments tips, suggestions on my Airline let me know, have a look sometime, I've only been playing for 2 weeks or so - Eirjet Airlines - Thanks.

Best tip I can give is that if you are able to get on every two or three hours during the day, keep buying Dassault Mercures, very easy money maker - seems like ages to get going, but keep at it, you will improve. Buy catering as fast as you can, advertise your routes and keep the popularity above 80. If it falls below 80, change the route!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

$400 fuel atm, for anyone who might be up :F

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Gerard93

Best tip I can give is that if you are able to get on every two or three hours during the day, keep buying Dassault Mercures, very easy money maker - seems like ages to get going, but keep at it, you will improve. Buy catering as fast as you can, advertise your routes and keep the popularity above 80. If it falls below 80, change the route!

Thanks for that, was wondering about the catering, had I enough passengers, might give it a try !

• Advertisement

http://apps.facebook.com/airline_manager/show_post.php?topicid=18848 has a fast track guide that might be some help!

Heathrow2 Air is up $ 4.83 in stock today alone! Delighted to announce I have now started cargo operations!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Heathrow2 Air is up $ 4.83 in stock today alone! Delighted to announce I have now started cargo operations!

My stock is doing well also today, I added 41 new ac today and have changed tactic from steady growth adding two new A390s a day instead 2 A390s plus DC 10-10's in a bid for rapid earnings to further expand my A390 fleet and eventually get rid of those pesky Mercures and go long haul only allowing for less playing time needed.

$200 fuel now

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Leonidas BL

Found a lovely route for my Saab 2000, Sligo to Lisbon. 99% :)

• Advertisement

It that time of the month again,

$50 dollar fuel now between 11pm and 12 midnight Irish time, grab it while its hot!

Arghhh! missed it again!

Arghhh! missed it again!

Feck it...Missed it aswel...Im guessing be on the 26th of march at the same time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

$50 fuel :)

drat, drat, drat and double drat! missed the fuel!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Just started up my air line there lads, Ropey Airways. Currently stocks are at .10 cents a piece so if you invest it provides me with a bit of cash and I'll be following guides and such so should hopefully be looking at quick growth rates and a good return for investors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Fuel at $15

Anyone else have problems with the advertising part,Can't seem to get into it for a few days.

Had one or two problems, clicked into it and bought advertising, but it didn't actually buy. Other than that its been okay for me

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Hi people, I just started playing this again and I'we noticed some changes :) I'm just wondering how do you get Antonov and sear configuration achievements?
    EDIT: I'we got 100k share's of stock to sell, Livergy Airlines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭b318isp

They are features for the new version coming out in a few weeks time, which in Beta testing at the moment. See the board stickies for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭b318isp

For those with advertising problems, try running in Chrome, it seems to have less problems than FF or IE.

b318isp wrote: »
    For those with advertising problems, try running in Chrome, it seems to have less problems than FF or IE.

That explains why I've been having no real problems with advertising :D

Advertising seems to work fine for me on firefox.

b318isp wrote: »

I was using chrome and it wasn't working but then i tried it in firefox and it worked grand there. Cheers b318isp

I'we noticed the timetable for cheap fuel has changed, any ideas when is the next time it will be really cheap?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Ropey Airways now at 1.44 a piece. Gone up in value by roughly 25% today. Not expensive and will allow me to get some nice achievements in, should be adding about 30-40 more aircraft tomorrow so wouldn't be surprised if I break 2 dollars at least.

It's dirt cheap for you big players, it's a solid return on investment for new players. Buy please :pac:

Bought 200,000 shares in your airline - looking for a big profit :P

Darius.Tr wrote: »
    I'we noticed the timetable for cheap fuel has changed, any ideas when is the next time it will be really cheap?

I notice that it does be $50 around the 25th at 11pm-12am or so and seen there it was at $15 at 4th at 11pm-12am this month. Really hard to judge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevinhalvey

Anyone want to buy shares off me gained $5 in value in last 2 days need to start more routes
    Search: halvey Airlines
    Thanks

Advertisement