Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pre-german

• 01-03-2006 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey, i was reading on one of the previous threads bout the ausserung being on au pairs, is dat rite??? wit the letter on world cup, laptops, internet , economy of ireland:confused: , student loans n state grants 4 college. could ne1 plz help me out wit how 2 answer dis if its rite cos i'm really screwd 2moro otherwise!!!!!! also if ne1 has ne hints on the chemistry pre dat wud be really really really really helpful!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanx xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Twin Lance

yeah,the reading comprehensions focus on the au pairs,but they absolutely confused the crap outta me lol! with most of those topics,the vocab is given to ya in the questions so as long as youre any good at sentence structure,there should be a problem.in fact i think the question on the laptops is just "do you have one?" and elaborate.easy stuff,but remember that theres a chance you mightnt get the same paper as that,so dont place all your attention on those topics.but i suppose if its tomorrow,ya dont have much choice do ya lol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pandora17

sentence structure eh?!!?? ah well thanx 4 da help neways, i'd say we eill get that 1 alright cos dere's only 2 companiesdat do the papers 4 german apparently and the other paper was all on homelessness,war and poverty and we haven't covered ne of dat yet so we won't get a whole of a pre on it unless my teacher has suddenly turned sadistic!! ne ideas on chem no??? ne1!???????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 proletarian

Eh...*cough* my pre paper involved an ausserung on your opinions on why people don't get as excited about the circus, or home schooling, and our leseverstandnisse were about this girl who moved to the country with her parents, and travelling teachers for children who live in the circus, involving the lovable Tina, our example circus-child. our letter was about the environment, the world cup, the economy, worries about the future and something. just for the heads up, cos neither of the above mentioned sound like my paper and unless mine was a counterfeit pre paper, that one must be floating around too.

Advertisement