Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Badminton in Co. Offaly

• 31-07-2012 5:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any Badminton Clubs who play socially or friendly games.

Haven't played in a good few years and looking to get back into it. Preferably in Offaly. Living around the Ferbane, Cloghan area. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭eoglyn

don't play myself but i know of a group who play socially on a weeknight in tullamore area - i think they are looking for new people like yourself to play. I will PM you what details i can get

• Registered Users Posts: 34 jj232000

eoglyn wrote: »
    don't play myself but i know of a group who play socially on a weeknight in tullamore area - i think they are looking for new people like yourself to play. I will PM you what details i can get

That's great thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ian 21

isnt there badminton what geos on in boora i dont know if still do it but they did for long time anyway

Advertisement